« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 09:24 PM 04-01-2023
DISH is in a dispute with our local ABC affiliate. Any other way to watch the game?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:33 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
DISH is in a dispute with our local ABC affiliate. Any other way to watch the game?
I thought I saw a commercial for what seemed like a March Madness app. That might be a way or just use an OTA antenna. That’s what I am using.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:09 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
No shes that good. She could start for a few boys basketball teams. Thats how good she is. Which is amazing.
Fuck off, clown. You literally just said this:

“Almost any former male high school starter under 38 would mop the floor with her.”

Just shut the fuck up with your nonsensical drivel. Absolutely worthless contributions over and over again. At least stand up to the stupid shit you post.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:11 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Buy an Antenna or get a web stream
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:28 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
**** off, clown. You literally just said this:

“Almost any former male high school starter under 38 would mop the floor with her.”

Just shut the **** up with your nonsensical drivel. Absolutely worthless contributions over and over again. At least stand up to the stupid shit you post.
Any is probably a stretch I'm also not sure 1 on 1 determines what kind of player anyone is. For example she would definitely lose to my old teammate who's 6'8 220 pounds played at Nebraska. She's only 6'0 155 physically there's no way she's shutting someone down who outweighs her by that much and is that much taller. She's not playing that many women that size at all.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:33 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Any is probably a stretch I'm also not sure 1 on 1 determines what kind of player anyone is. For example she would definitely lose to my old teammate who's 6'8 220 pounds played at Nebraska. She's only 6'0 155 physically there's no way she's shutting someone down who outweighs her by that much and is that much taller. She's not playing that many women that size at all.
Oh, cool. So you’ve cited your old teammate who is 6’8 220 who played D1 basketball while BWillie said anyone on CP who played HS basketball under the age of 38 would “mop the floor” with her.

I’m sure there are people who can beat her. But you’re under 38 and it seems played HS basketball so would you have mopped the floor with her?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:34 PM 04-01-2023
Fuck off, clown. You literally just said this:

Just shut the fuck up with your nonsensical drivel. Absolutely worthless contributions over and over again. At least stand up to the stupid shit you post.
Beau’s got you worked up. Bashing her here, meanwhile retweeting her highlights on Twitter.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:38 PM 04-01-2023
Oh, cool. So you’ve cited your old teammate who is 6’8 220 who played D1 basketball while BWillie said anyone on CP who played HS basketball under the age of 38 would “mop the floor” with her.

I’m sure there are people who can beat her. But you’re under 38 and it seems played HS basketball so would you have mopped the floor with her?
Mop the floor no could I score on her sure. Could I score on a 6'0 all American men's basketball player? It would be increasingly more difficult.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:41 PM 04-01-2023
You’re a big man, ain’t ya? Can’t appreciate a women’s sport?

I marvel at what Secretariat did as much as I do what Mahomes does. Watching greatness in sports - any sport - is one of life’s great pleasures.

Sad you limit yourself.
I am more of a Seabiscuit fan myself. The book is incredible, and the movie is pretty damn good too.

Anyone who likes men's basketball should love watching superstar players like Caitlin Clark, and my favorite player Paige Bueckers, play basketball.

I honestly believe, that when healthy, Bueckers is a better all-around player, mostly because she is better defensively, but Clark is the best shooter I have ever seen at the Women's level, college or pro.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:43 PM 04-01-2023
Mop the floor no could I score on her sure. Could I score on a 6'0 all American men's basketball player? It would be increasingly more difficult.
She would run circles around you and make you look dumb. And bold call saying it would be more difficult to score on a male All American than a female All American. As if we’re having a conversation comparing it to your ability to score in the paint against Zach Edey.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:47 PM 04-01-2023
She would run circles around you and make you look dumb. And bold call saying it would be more difficult to score on a male All American than a female All American. As if we’re having a conversation comparing it to your ability to score in the paint against Zach Edey.
Markis Nowell is only 5'7 and would be a much difficult opponent than the supposedly best women's college basketball player. It's not even close
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:48 PM 04-01-2023
But would you rather lick the male basketball player’s ASS?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:48 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yesterday was the first id heard of her. CDot was saying she's a bigger super star than Mike Trout.
Mike Trout is the most boring superstar player ever. I feel so sorry for Shoei Ohtani because he is wasting his prime on a crap team like the Angels. I feel bad for Trout too, but he could have left, so it's partially his fault for staying.

The Angels have 2 of the best 10 players on earth, so they sell tickets, and that's all the team cares about.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:48 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
But would you rather lick the male basketball player’s ASS?
Prolly tastes better
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:51 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Im an Iowa fan and I didnt know who she was until a month ago

Lol cdot
I used to love CDot, but he has been circling the toilet ever since Danny left.

He needs a real co-host, and new producers.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 124
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up