ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Free MLB.TV for 12 months for T-Mobile Users
Titty Meat 01:22 PM 04-08-2022
If you’re with T Mobile, download the T Mobile Tuesdays App, and it will be the first offer.

Wanted to share just in case it hasn’t been put out there already.

Free MLB.TV is back.

T-Mobile is your ticket to the game. From now until 4/11, T-Mobile customers can claim their free season-long MLB.TV subscription—a $139.99 value—in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and watch their favorite teams live or on demand.

visit this link https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:29 PM 04-08-2022
May as well get it if you can, but most people will still be blacked out for their favorite team.
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:29 PM 04-08-2022
And MetroPCS (by T-Mobile) users too. I am already all over it. Second year in a row.

I also have a legacy Amazon Prime account tied to my Metro account. Getting the goods! :-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:30 PM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
May as well get it if you can, but most people will still be blacked out for their favorite team.
Good thing I live in Texas and follow the Diamondbacks.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:44 PM 04-08-2022
VPN dawg
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:33 PM 04-08-2022
I saw that and signed up even though I'll likely never use it. I have Spectrum cable and get the Bally's network.
[Reply]
sedated 02:38 PM 04-08-2022
ExpressVPN can be used on your phone, computer, AppleTV, and Amazon FireTV. As easy as downloading an app.

I've done it on my router before but that's a bit more complicated.
[Reply]
Coach 04-08-2022, 04:02 PM
This message has been deleted by Coach.
Mephistopheles Janx 05:19 PM 04-08-2022
As a Braves fan... this shit is golden. Back in, I think it was, 2012 MLB.tv was free in parts of Europe and that was my first taste of this service (via VPN). Then I had to rely on streams until T-Mobile struck up this partnership several years ago. I wanna say this is year #3 for me now.

Love it. You can find the deal in your T-Mobile Tuesdays app. If you don't have it, download it. You only have a few days left to claim in.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:23 PM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
As a Braves fan... this shit is golden. Back in, I think it was, 2012 MLB.tv was free in parts of Europe and that was my first taste of this service (via VPN). Then I had to rely on streams until T-Mobile struck up this partnership several years ago. I wanna say this is year #3 for me now.

Love it. You can find the deal in your T-Mobile Tuesdays app. If you don't have it, download it. You only have a few days left to claim in.
.10 cents off gas at Shell is another great perk t mobile Tuesday's has
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 05:50 PM 04-08-2022
I'm watching the Championship flag being raised in Truist Park.

Someone is chopping onions in my house.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:59 PM 04-08-2022
Thanks for the heads up the lady has T-Mobile I may hijack this deal.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:35 PM 04-08-2022
Got this again this year.

Thank you T-Mobile!
[Reply]
Stewie 06:48 PM 04-08-2022
Meh. I get all games no matter the sport. VPN and a good source. Free Bingo!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:04 PM 04-08-2022
FYI mlb66.ir works just as good as MLB.tv and is free.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:27 PM 04-08-2022
FYI mlb66.ir works just as good as MLB.tv and is free.
Can you replay games you missed, pause, listen to the radio broadcast, or watch a condensed version of the game?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up