ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 63
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
dls6501 11:22 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
QBR was 11th in the league. We were the #1 running team in 2015 but dropped to 20th last seasonPretty sure the trade up for Kareem Hunt speaks to what Dorsey perceived as the problem.

So quit acting like you know better than Dorsey.
Let me get this straight. Swapping third round picks and including a 4th and 7th round pick to move up to get a running back demonstrates to you what Dorsey perceives as a problem.....

....but trading two first round picks and a third round pick to move up to 10th overall to draft a quarterback doesnt demonstrate to you what Dorsey perceives as a problem??

Really, really solid logic there Tigger. Brilliant.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:23 AM 05-14-2017
The posts were extracted from the Kareem Hunt thread to separate the conversation. As it should have been.

BFD.
Whats that? sorry, I do not speak retard
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:24 AM 05-14-2017
Post 103: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305318

Because Smith misses one big play everyone goes nuts. His receivers miss 5 important passes, nobody says a peep.

This is why Dorsey and Reid call the shots and make the millions, not a bunch of overweight unemployed/retired folk.

Same thread, post 595:

Thank God Dorsey isn't dumb enough to flush away all the hard work he's put in the last 4 years.
Also, not what you were looking for, but Bugeater also eviscerates Tiger on the claim that "I knew the Chiefs would still make the playoffs when they were 1-5 in 2015!!!!" http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=553
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:26 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That must be the case, pretty stupid if you ask me, that post didnt derail anything
I moved then, and yes that post was where the alex shit started. Lol back through the old thread
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:28 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Post 103: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305318

Also, not what you were looking for, but Bugeater also eviscerates Tiger on the claim that "I knew the Chiefs would still make the playoffs when they were 1-5 in 2015!!!!" http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=553
:-)

This is great stuff. By the start of 2018, an entire megathread could be filled with stupid posts by the Tigger.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:29 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by dls6501:
Let me get this straight. Swapping third round picks and including a 4th and 7th round pick to move up to get a running back demonstrates to you what Dorsey perceives as a problem.....

....but trading two first round picks and a third round pick to move up to 10th overall to draft a quarterback doesnt demonstrate to you what Dorsey perceives as a problem??

Really, really solid logic there Tigger. Brilliant.
Kareem will be ready to play now and will easily be a split carry back by mid-season. Mahomes was drafted as a QBOTF, likely in 2019.
Unless Dorsey is lying thru this teeth when he's raving about Smith being the 4th winningest QB since joining the franchise.

Where do we get these noobs? Did you even earn your GED, kid?
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:30 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I moved then, and yes that post was where the alex shit started. Lol back through the old thread
It was a few sentences in response to pugs post, the other half of the post is about Hunt and our run game

Didnt need moved at all, but whatever gets you guys off
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:33 AM 05-14-2017
Wont have anything to do with Alex. When the running game was on in 14' we won like 5 in a row and 11 in 15'. If Hunt is the real deal and Houson is healthy this team can compete with anybody sans New England.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:34 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
:-)

This is great stuff. By the start of 2018, an entire megathread could be filled with stupid posts by the Tigger.
Yet, you of anyone know that I've been right far more times than wrong on this board. I led the charge to back the team after Charles went down as clay would inevitably get banned cause I pushed him into insanity about how wrong he was. Same with this year, all the dumbasses (most of this board) at 2-2 bailed on the team and were listening to clay (thank God, got banned again for his stupidity) who said we wouldn't get more than 7 wins.

You were dry humping all of my posts since October 2015, don't forget that cupcake.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:35 AM 05-14-2017
It was a few sentences in response to pugs post, the other half of the post is about Hunt and our run game

Quit your crying. It needed to be done.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:36 AM 05-14-2017

Yeah that's exactly why I did it to get off ... Seems like something awful silly to cry about.

The posts before yours were about hunt, the posts after were about smith. Look back if you don't believe me.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:41 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Yeah that's exactly why I did it to get off ... Seems like something awful silly to cry about.

The posts before yours were about hunt, the posts after were about smith. Look back if you don't believe me.
Well, I guess the upshot is I now have another 100+ post thread

So I got that going for me, which is nice
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:41 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Wont have anything to do with Alex. When the running game was on in 14' we won like 5 in a row and 11 in 15'. If Hunt is the real deal and Houson is healthy this team can compete with anybody sans New England.
Seattle and Dungver don't win those SB's without their running game.
Hell, Pitt doesn't go on that impressive win streak last year without Leveon Bell.
Atlanta became viable when the got Coleman and Freeman.

Why the ignorant folk still have this mentality that this is 'strictly' a QB league when 40% of the plays are kept on the ground, absolutely baffles me.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:43 AM 05-14-2017
Well, I guess the upshot is I now have another 100+ post thread

So I got that going for me, which is nice

Glass half full
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:43 AM 05-14-2017
Yet, you of anyone know that I've been right far more times than wrong on this board. I led the charge to back the team after Charles went down as clay would inevitably get banned cause I pushed him into insanity about how wrong he was. Same with this year, all the dumbasses (most of this board) at 2-2 bailed on the team and were listening to clay (thank God, got banned again for his stupidity) who said we wouldn't get more than 7 wins.

You were dry humping all of my posts since October 2015, don't forget that cupcake.
If I agreed with any of your Alex BS in the past, it was because I was clinging to some balky hope that he would be the best version of himself in 2016 and in the playoffs. The Pittsburgh game was the icing on the cake to what was a shitty season offensively. This team lost 3 of the regular season games directly due to the offense, much of which was Alex's fault. They squeaked out a few wins because of the defense making huge plays. A couple of times Alex's conservative play dug them a hole in which he was very lucky to dig out of in the 4th quarter.

Almost everyone on this board saw in 2016 what they needed to see, but yet your dumbass is still living in fantasy land. You're a Smith fan boy who won't acknowledge that he's holding the roster back.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 63
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up