ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Media Center>Deadpool & Wolverine
DJ's left nut 08:58 AM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That was great, as is the "Smile and Wait for the Flash" stencil around the barrel, lol.
Ripped off from a pretty bad but ultimately entertaining A-Team movie...

[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:47 PM 04-24-2024
That was great, as is the "Smile and Wait for the Flash" stencil around the barrel, lol.
I want this for my carry firearms.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:14 PM 04-22-2024
Nice catch, lol
[Reply]
Bowser 12:15 PM 04-22-2024

[Reply]
notorious 12:28 PM 04-22-2024
These two going back and forth with jokes is going to be sensational. :-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 06:54 AM 04-23-2024
Day after my birthday, I'm already there. Given the reports of who might make cameos in this movie, I'll just be there to see Deadpool and Wolverine banter, and kill off old Fox X-Men characters. The Ant-Man skull alone sold me on this trailer, that's such an epic way to introduce the main villain.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:47 AM 04-23-2024
Make it stop
[Reply]
rydogg58 08:15 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Make it stop
You're watching Big Bang Theory. Roughly half of that entire show revolves around comic book characters, comic book storylines and jokes, and even takes place INSIDE a comic book store. I'm not understanding where this hatred of comic book movies is coming from.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:30 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
You're watching Big Bang Theory. Roughly half of that entire show revolves around comic book characters, comic book storylines and jokes, and even takes place INSIDE a comic book store. I'm not understanding where this hatred of comic book movies is coming from.
Not by choice my friend.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:53 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Make it stop
Shut up bitch.. This looks awesome..
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:51 PM 04-23-2024
Jackman is pretty and about an entire foot taller than comic Wolverine so the precedence for them to pick whoever they’re feeling at the moment has already been established lol
[Reply]
Bowser 07:57 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Jackman is pretty and about an entire foot taller than comic Wolverine so the precedence for them to pick whoever they’re feeling at the moment has already been established lol
True, but he can act the hell out of the part. Scott Eastwood is a good looking sonofabitch, but he couldn't come close to pulling off the character like Jackman. Shit, Hugh may have set the bar TOO high for the next guy up, in all actuality. I feel Wes Chatham can pull off that look and still bring that attitude to the character. Possibly.

But hey, that's down the road. I'm first going to enjoy Hugh (and his variants!) taking Logan for a ride one last time!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:37 PM 04-25-2024
True, but he can act the hell out of the part. Scott Eastwood is a good looking sonofabitch, but he couldn't come close to pulling off the character like Jackman. Shit, Hugh may have set the bar TOO high for the next guy up, in all actuality. I feel Wes Chatham can pull off that look and still bring that attitude to the character. Possibly.

But hey, that's down the road. I'm first going to enjoy Hugh (and his variants!) taking Logan for a ride one last time!
I watched one of the 'new' X-Men movies yesterday. The one with Psylocke looking extremely fuckable the whole movie.

And man, James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender are SO overqualified for those movies. Damn does Fassbender kill it. It's as jarring as watching Ewan McGregor just massacre everyone he's on screen with in the Star Wars prequels. And when he and McAvoy do a scene together you really see how talented they both are.

Jackman is the only other guy that could really hang with them and he really only shares much screen time with them in one of them. Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence were credible, but they weren't going toe to toe with those 2.

It has been kinda funny how much talent has run through those franchises, though. Alongside some real trash so it makes them look that much better. But when you have Patrick Stewart and Ian McCellan replaced by McAvoy and Fassbender - man, that's just living under a lucky star for a pulp comic book franchise.
[Reply]
Valiant 10:03 PM 04-28-2024

I think that is needed though for wolverine.

Jackman besides being a great actor, he helped ruin xmen. The movies were about him and not the team. Wolverine needs to be a lesser role for the movie to succeed imo.
[Reply]
Fish 10:58 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I think that is needed though for wolverine.

Jackman besides being a great actor, he helped ruin xmen. The movies were about him and not the team. Wolverine needs to be a lesser role for the movie to succeed imo.
Jackman can't help it that he's such a badass actor that he makes the rest of them look really lame...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up