ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 31
« First < 182425262728 293031 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Frazod 12:03 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Frazod is not nearly the cocksucker he was made out to be before he reconnected here.
Thanks, buddy! :-)
[Reply]
eDave 12:40 PM 04-19-2021
When you list so many, perhaps it's you.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:45 PM 04-19-2021
I still can't understand why JJ believing the earth is 6500 years old makes so many people so insecure.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:49 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I still can't understand why JJ believing the earth is 6500 years old makes so many people so insecure.
Have you considered that it is simply fun to make fun of idiots who think they're smart?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:56 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Have you considered that it is simply fun to make fun of idiots who think they're smart?
It's in his signature. It's not like he's actively posting it all over the place.

The fact that you and others are so intent on making fun of him suggests that it offends you in some way. Kind of odd behavior for someone that thinks his beliefs are backward or inferior.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:01 PM 04-19-2021
It's in his signature. It's not like he's actively posting it all over the place.

The fact that you and others are so intent on making fun of him suggests that it offends you in some way. Kind of odd behavior for someone that thinks his beliefs are backward or inferior.
Perhaps you didn't see the thread(s) that prompted him to make that his signature. If he were just a creationist, that would be one thing. But he aggressively insisted that he's smarter than every scientist despite mountains of evidence suggesting that his beliefs are nonsense. When we made fun of his hubris, he made that his signature for some reason? I guess to stick it to us? Not really sure.

Anyway he's a loud wrong asshole with thin skin. Making fun of someone like that is not "odd behavior" in my experience!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:39 PM 04-20-2021

Um...isn't that EXACTLY what it means?
[Reply]
eDave 05:09 PM 04-19-2021
The despising of Carcosa is wild to me. Scho said the same thing a long time ago and I just didn't get it.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:11 PM 04-19-2021
The despising of Carcosa is wild to me. Scho said the same thing a long time ago and I just didn't get it.
is it actually real? I assumed people were joking....he/she doesn't bother me at all...
[Reply]
carcosa 07:50 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
is it actually real? I assumed people were joking....he/she doesn't bother me at all...
I am the androgynous rock star of Chiefs Planet dot com!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:28 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I am the androgynous rock star of Chiefs Planet dot com!

oh well sign me up then

[Reply]
Sofa King 05:19 PM 04-19-2021
Big fan of those "I am cumming so hard!1!!1" posts are ya?

NTTAWWT
[Reply]
eDave 05:29 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Big fan of those "I am cumming so hard!1!!1" posts are ya?

NTTAWWT
No. But given your example, Titty should have more @'s.
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:34 PM 04-19-2021
No. But given your example, Titty should have more @'s.
Titty doesn't have more because he clogs up threads with attention seeking bullshit actually wanting more.

My vote goes for people that say stupid shit like that often and for those tell everyone to kill themselves all the time. There's gotta be better responses than that stuff and I can't remember a time ever that there was so many, so consistently. Takes away a lot of friendly discussion and banter that we used to have. People choose not to post rather than get into a "kill yourself" battle over something like Daniel Sorenson or pancakes.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:49 PM 04-19-2021
I love you electronic Dave!
[Reply]
Page 28 of 31
« First < 182425262728 293031 >
Up