ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Team that gives you the jitters in playoffs?
493rd 05:26 PM 12-09-2019
In our first game that is. Although unlikely, I’d rather not see the Titans again. Derrick Henry and Tannehill have that team rolling.
[Reply]
EPodolak 08:39 PM 12-09-2019
Chiefs, specifically Chiefs in the fourth quarter.
[Reply]
srvy 08:42 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
1 - Titans
2 - Ravens

That’s about it
Thats where I am at. Tits just seem to have our number. That Ravens game was physical we took a beating. We get past them and we are beat up could be a tough next game. But hey our only Superbowl win we were the wildcat and had to beat Oakland and NY Jets.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:46 PM 12-09-2019
Nobody. This defense is good and improving every week. The offense is struggling but will have it together come playoff time. With a clicking offense and this defense, this team is unstoppable.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:47 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Just attack Peters the whole ****ing game.
I’ve always been a supporter of his and think the Pats game last year isn’t close if we don’t trade him away, but I agree 100% with this. We can abuse him and he is likely to lose his shit when/if we do.
[Reply]
srvy 08:48 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I think the Ravens have a team that’s playing pretty good team football. You know Peters would be up for that game. I think of all the teams in the AFC they’re gonna be the most difficult for us to deal with. That said Mahomes is 2-0 against them and if you can get up on them they’re gonna have to go away from running some. I’m not afraid of facing them again, but feel they’d be our biggest obstacle. Hope we can slip into the 2 seed and not have to face them off a bye.
Honestly Peters is near the bottom of the list of player for the Ravens I'd worry about.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:51 PM 12-09-2019
Also Buffalo is scary right now. Anybody that can shorten the game with good D and a running game is scary. We should be favored against them, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be concerned against them.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:03 PM 12-09-2019
Fuck Tennessee.

Today’s Chiefs would destroy them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:40 PM 12-09-2019
Ravens and Patriots defense. They did a good job against us in the 2nd half. Wish we would try to run it on 3rd and short.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:41 PM 12-09-2019
Frightened of Buffalo.....JFC
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:47 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Frightened of Buffalo.....JFC
No one was worried about Titans 2 years ago, neither.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:18 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Steelers are coming in hot
The only winning team the steelers beat was a struggling rams team weeks ago. Every team they've eaten isn't just bad... They're terribad. Before you say Colts, realize who started that game as qb. Decent defense, flash in the pan qb, average run game.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:20 PM 12-09-2019
Colts. Ravens. Titans.

All 3 are bad news for KC.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:24 PM 12-09-2019
I had thought SF was overrated but the last couple of games have changed my mind.

But as long as the refs don’t screw us over I think KC beats them with a last minute drive.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:39 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Also Buffalo is scary right now. Anybody that can shorten the game with good D and a running game is scary. We should be favored against them, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be concerned against them.
I’m not suggesting we can do to them what Baltimore did, but my god they looked bad against Balt. Especially offensively.

They didn’t play like a team in the hunt for a bye.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:26 AM 12-10-2019
The only team that scares me is Baltimore.

If you aren't scared of a healthy Baltimore, you aren't looking at it realistically.

I hope we don't have a healthy Baltimore by the time we have to play them.

If they are healthy, that is clearly the hardest team to beat.

Could we beat them, fuck yes but they are the next best team in the AFC.

GO CHIEFS!!!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up