ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 27
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
Shag 10:45 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I'd like to see the questions that get ownership to an F-.
https://nflpa.com/kansas-city-chiefs-report-card-2024
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:23 AM 02-29-2024
This...
[Reply]
DaFace 09:25 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
This...
Survey: "On a scale of 0 to 100, how would you rate your owner?"

Player: "Oh, he's not great, but he's not awful. I'll give him a 50."

NFLPA: "Clark Hunt gets an F-."

That's how I'm interpreting it anyway. I wish they'd show their detailed questions and methodology.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:26 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Survey: "On a scale of 0 to 100, how would you rate your owner?"

Player: "Oh, he's not great, but he's not awful. I'll give him a 50."

NFLPA: "Clark Hunt gets an F-."

That's how I'm interpreting it anyway.
I think you're probably right. The NFL does need its drama...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:28 AM 02-29-2024
The NFLPA President already said the reason why Clark got an F-… he supposedly promised upgrades to the practice facility locker room after the 2022 season and he didn’t deliver.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:30 AM 02-29-2024
Saw the Patriots get destroyed bc some teams have daycare while they don’t. Wtf. Why the hell does an NFL team need to provide daycare to athletes making 500k minimum?

These surveys are full of entitlement :-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:54 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Saw the Patriots get destroyed bc some teams have daycare while they don’t. Wtf. Why the hell does an NFL team need to provide daycare to athletes making 500k minimum?

These surveys are full of entitlement :-)
My thoughts exactly, this league is quickly turning into nothing but a bunch of Gen Z crybabies, but if the Chiefs want to keep winning they are going to have to fix this situation, because players take notice of this stuff.

The training staff getting such a low mark again I'm sure stems from pressuring players to tough it out through injuries, which is mind boggling to me that not all teams are doing that. I mean for God's sake this is pro football, not children's soccer. I don't want anyone on this team who would give a training staff a high mark for kissing their boo-boo and telling them to take a few weeks off for a sprained ankle.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:01 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
My thoughts exactly, this league is quickly turning into nothing but a bunch of Gen Z crybabies, but if the Chiefs want to keep winning they are going to have to fix this situation, because players take notice of this stuff.

The training staff getting such a low mark again I'm sure stems from pressuring players to tough it out through injuries, which is mind boggling to me that not all teams are doing that. I mean for God's sake this is pro football, not children's soccer. I don't want anyone on this team who would give a training staff a high mark for kissing their boo-boo and telling them to take a few weeks off for a sprained ankle.
A lot of teams stopped pushing players to play when they were hurt because they didn't wanna be featured on Outside the Lines for being assholes that don't give a fuck.

It's also kind of like some of you guys don't realize society changes over time.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:44 AM 02-28-2024
Clark Hunt is actually the worst because hes on the finance committee now and wont leak info the the nflpa.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:44 AM 02-28-2024

Asked NFLPA president JC Tretter about Chiefs' NFLPA low grade (31st overall). He said team — and specifically ownership — did not follow through on its promises to players for a new locker room after 2022 season. Tretter said players were told that the Chiefs played too long in…

— Jesse Newell (@jessenewell) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:49 AM 02-28-2024
Oof. NGL, that's a real bad look for Hunt. At first glance I thought they meant the Championship they'd just won, but they're referring to the 23 off season.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:51 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Oof. NGL, that's a real bad look for Hunt.
Not a good look for the players, either.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:56 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Not a good look for the players, either.
How do they look bad? Regardless of how unreasonable you think they are for asking for a new locker room, unless the players all decided it was fuck Clark Hunt day and lied on their submissions, Ownership promised them a new Locker Room during the 2023 off season and cited them being too successful as why it didn't get done. That's a horrible look for Clark.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:57 AM 02-28-2024
How do they look bad? Regardless of how unreasonable you think they are for asking for a new locker room, unless the players all decided it was fuck Clark Hunt day and lied on their submissions, Ownership promised them a new Locker Room during the 2023 off season and cited them being too successful as why it didn't get done. That's a horrible look for Clark.
Yea, saying hey you won the SB so we didn't do the locker rooms is a really shitty look.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:08 AM 02-28-2024
How do they look bad? Regardless of how unreasonable you think they are for asking for a new locker room, unless the players all decided it was **** Clark Hunt day and lied on their submissions, Ownership promised them a new Locker Room during the 2023 off season and cited them being too successful as why it didn't get done. That's a horrible look for Clark.
Because it has no bearing on how they practice or play.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 27
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up