ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 67
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 07:14 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I believe many ppl looked up his career fumbling rate last year and it really wasn't any different than NFL avg at RB

Reid was even quoted as saying it has nothing to do with fumbling
Okay, two different points.

First, McCoy fumbles about once in every 120 touches. He's a bit worse than the league average from what I can tell (stats aren't easy to come up with).

Second, you're right. He wasn't benched because of fumbles. He was benched for something else and it wasn't an injury. He did something because they basically just shut him out down the stretch, like he wasn't even on the team.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:17 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Did you read what we wrote?

That line that you mentioned, that was so good down the stretch last year, wasn't good early in the season. They turned it around.

So why suddenly this year would that be so hard to do?
Wisniewski was not part of our line until the end of the year and playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:19 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Wisniewski was not part of our line until the end of the year and playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Exactly. If they can bring somebody in last minute last year, they can probably do it again, no?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:19 PM 10-16-2020
Veach is the best GM ever!!
[Reply]
BWillie 07:20 PM 10-16-2020

First, McCoy fumbles about once in every 120 touches. He's a bit worse than the league average from what I can tell (stats aren't easy to come up with).

Second, you're right. He wasn't benched because of fumbles. He was benched for something else and it wasn't an injury. He did something because they basically just shut him out down the stretch, like he wasn't even on the team.
He must have called Gehrig Deiter a name. Or refused to kiss the ring of Mahomes.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:27 PM 10-16-2020

I think they didn't like his running style holding the ball out even if he didn't fumble a lot that risk of it being taken away in the playoffs I think scared the coaches especially if they tried to correct it in practice but he still did it.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:28 PM 10-16-2020
Exactly. If they can bring somebody in last minute last year, they can probably do it again, no?
I think it’s much more likely that they plug Rankin in late in the season and we get better that way.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:28 PM 10-16-2020
It also seems that some have forgot that when our OL was bad last year we were missing Fisher. If you remember he missed wk 3 to wk 11. It is like that is not part of the factor. Who knows that we might be able to get Osemele back for a stretch run.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:30 PM 10-16-2020
It also seems that some have forgot that when our OL was bad last year we were missing Fisher. If you remember he missed wk 3 to wk 11. It is like that is not part of the factor. Who knows that we might be able to get Osemele back for a stretch run.
Scwhartz is taping an ankle. It's not dissimilar.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:30 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I think they didn't like his running style holding the ball out even if he didn't fumble a lot that risk of it being taken away in the playoffs I think scared the coaches especially if they tried to correct it in practice but he still did it.
Reid knew mccoy did that well before he signed with the chiefs. He knew that wasn't going to change. I find it hard to believe he got benched because of that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:30 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Reid knew mccoy did that well before he signed with the chiefs. He knew that wasn't going to change. I find it hard to believe he got benched because of that.
It wasn't because of that.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:31 PM 10-16-2020
Scwhartz is taping an ankle. It's not dissimilar.
What???
Missing Fisher is similar to Schwartz having to tape his ankle??
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:32 PM 10-16-2020
What???
Missing Fisher is similar to Schwartz having to tape his ankle??
Schwartz isn't playing like he has before. He's letting guys get around him with ease.

And it's likely because he's injured.

In other words, there's plenty of room for improvement. It isn't the end of the fucking world.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:37 PM 10-16-2020
Maybe we should all settle down and let Andy and Veach run the team. Seemed like it worked out ok last year.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:40 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Not sure if posted.

Bells contract

1 mil prorated so about 700k base salary.
1 mil in incentives.

Max total cost to chiefs 1.69 mil
Veach owns. :-)
[Reply]
Page 50 of 67
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up