ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why does Dan Fouts hate the Chiefs?
SuperBowl4 12:06 AM 12-03-2018
When I'm painting my house I play a tape of Dan Fouts talking and it always makes the paint dry faster. Dan Fouts is about as stale as a month old loaf of bread.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:27 AM 12-03-2018
At least 3 perfect passes by Mahomes - and Fouts was like - he's lucky that wasn't picked. No - he's not - Mahomes placed it only in the spot where either his guy would catch it or nobody would catch it or he just had the cannon and balls to tuck it into the tight window.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:55 AM 12-03-2018
So he 50 million in the bank !!/ Sandy Fouts
[Reply]
Frosty 09:40 AM 12-03-2018
WTF was Fouts going on about when Robinson caught the ball and ran across the field to get out of bounds? He was claiming Robinson went out of bounds backwards and the clock should have kept running? No part of this looks backwards.

[Reply]
Spott 09:51 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Frosty:
WTF was Fouts going on about when Robinson caught the ball and ran across the field to get out of bounds? He was claiming Robinson went out of bounds backwards and the clock should have kept running? No part of this looks backwards.

Lol, I didn’t realize until seeing it again how far forward he actually ran on that play. He gained another 11-12 yards when it looked like he was running sideways.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:00 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
Lol, I didn’t realize until seeing it again how far forward he actually ran on that play. He gained another 11-12 yards when it looked like he was running sideways.
Fouts was talking about the very end of the play - he definitely is running laterally as he goes out of bounds.

Of course, that doesn't mean his forward momentum was halted. Fouts is ridiculous.
[Reply]
58-4ever 10:26 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
No doubt... he got shoved backwards, but he definitely ran forward as much as he was able... Fouts can suck a dick.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:38 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Frosty:

Yeah that was confusing to me. It is like he doesn't know anything about football. Same with the out of bounds kick that the Oakland returner did. He said he has never seen. Shit happens a couple times a year.

Fans should start complaining and gets his ass fired.

I still want to see Gannon or someone in the booth with a knowledgeable fan of each team to do commentary.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:51 AM 12-03-2018
The best one was on Kelce's non TD where he was touched down...Fouts was yelling about how that was another pass that should've been picked lol, Nelson wasn't even close to it.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:23 AM 12-03-2018
Dan Fouts molests Collies.

[Reply]
Halfcan 10:42 AM 12-03-2018
I have never liked Fouts even when he played. I really dislike him now. He seems so intimidated that Mahomes is shattering records every week and will for sure pass everything he ever did in half the games.

"There is another pass that should have been intercepted, this kid is reckless!"

Really, it was a perfect arching pass to where only Kelce could catch it for a big first down. The Fader defender dove helplessly and was not even close.

Fouts is completely biased and was rooting hard for Mahomes and the Chiefs to lose. I almost hate him as much as Joe Buck.
[Reply]
Shoes 11:06 AM 12-03-2018
Just wanted to add my two cents.... Fouts is dogshit.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:09 AM 12-03-2018
Pretty sure he threw that out of bounds shit because of the Colts game earlier in the day.

That game ended on a really questionable keep the clock running call by a ref when a dude was tackled going out of bounds sideways.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:11 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Pretty sure he threw that out of bounds shit because of the Colts game earlier in the day.

That game ended on a really questionable keep the clock running call by a ref when a dude was tackled going out of bounds sideways.
Heck, ***I*** am easily confused going from one game to the next. It's easy to see how Fouts would have no concept of what is and isn't a penalty anymore.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:29 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Heck, ***I*** am easily confused going from one game to the next. It's easy to see how Fouts would have no concept of what is and isn't a penalty anymore.
Yup. Fouts may be an asshole, an idiot, and a man I wish any exotic form of AIDS-death upon, but to his defense you never know what is or isn't a penalty anymore. Rules change weekly or sometimes hourly. Hell, false start is an infraction only applicable to 30 teams
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up