ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 300
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:49 AM 03-30-2015
I'm curious if preacher will be valuable if he gets his mind straight. Obviously past mistakes haunting him and clouding his judgement.

Was surprised Maggie didn't call him out...she's been forgiving and trying to help more
[Reply]
Rausch 09:08 AM 03-30-2015
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Tough break for raisin sac, but that's what happens when you let your complete dumbass of a wife call the shots.

Shouldve handled Pete a long time ago, then had the chance to let Rick handle it for her even after he clearly warned her.

"People die in this world, Deanna. In times like this you can decide who, and when, or it gets decided for you."

Instead, she "sat, planned, and hesitated" just like Rick called her out on and her old man got his throat slashed by a dude they should've had shaved, sterilized, and destroyed a long time ago.

Wonder if Rick gets tired of being right.
Then Rick stared her the fuck down and waited for her to ask him to do it.

You know he wanted to pop that dude as soon as he saw him but he waited...made that woman admit she was wrong...Hell, he made her abandon her ideals.

Rick is back in charge...
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 09:17 AM 03-30-2015
I think Aaron has a crush on Darryl
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:59 AM 03-30-2015
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Brokeback Mountain: Hotlanta
[Reply]
penguinz 11:06 AM 03-30-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Brokeback Mountain: Hotlanta
They aren't in Georgia anymore. Nice try though.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:01 PM 03-30-2015
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:20 PM 03-30-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Then Rick stared her the **** down and waited for her to ask him to do it.

You know he wanted to pop that dude as soon as he saw him but he waited...made that woman admit she was wrong...Hell, he made her abandon her ideals.

Rick is back in charge...
He reached for his gun and looked at Carol first, who said "No"...I think Carol had more influence on him waiting...still wanting him to let things play out.

But I agree, he's in charge now. Hell, I think he had them won over, then porch smoker shows up and helped him seal the deal.
[Reply]
notorious 09:47 PM 03-30-2015
Glen is a better man than I.

That fuck would have had both kneecaps crushed along with his jaw, lost eyeballs, etc. before the Z's got to him.
[Reply]
notorious 09:49 PM 03-30-2015
Zed's in the trailer didn't make a sound until the door opened.

Interesting. A little suspension of belief was needed for that one. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:57 PM 03-30-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:

That fuck would have had both kneecaps crushed along with his jaw, lost eyeballs, etc. before the Z's got to him.
I figured he was heading feet first into a wood chipper
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:16 AM 03-31-2015
Zed's in the trailer didn't make a sound until the door opened.

Interesting. A little suspension of belief was needed for that one. :-)
I'm really surprised Darryl wasn't more cautious opening the trailer. All the tin cans hanging from them had me suspicious.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:13 AM 03-31-2015

That **** would have had both kneecaps crushed along with his jaw, lost eyeballs, etc. before the Z's got to him.
Buckwheat's!

*nsfw*

[Reply]
kepp 08:39 AM 03-31-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
He reached for his gun and looked at Carol first, who said "No"...I think Carol had more influence on him waiting...still wanting him to let things play out.

But I agree, he's in charge now. Hell, I think he had them won over, then porch smoker shows up and helped him seal the deal.
Speaking of Carol...she's been my favorite since they got to Alexandria. Playing meek & helpless - "These people are children...children like stories."
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:44 AM 03-31-2015
Originally Posted by kepp:
Speaking of Carol...she's been my favorite since they got to Alexandria. Playing meek & helpless - "These people are children...children like stories."
Yeah, she's turned into a certifiable badass.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:44 AM 03-31-2015
Originally Posted by kepp:
I loved her showdown with "Porch D!ck."

That was the last step her character needed to shed he old self. Standing up to that abusive guy much bigger than her shed her of all her baggage.

Her confidence was already there but this was like Luke choosing to face Vader...
[Reply]
Page 75 of 300
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Up