ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 128
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:09 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
If a thread dies, it dies. But I'm far from the only one to state my desires to limit lebron talk and I'm not the only one who has mostly avoided the thread due to your spamming lebron. But whatever, I'm out again. Have fun with your mission. I'm sure it will eventually make a difference.
Bullshit. Post whatever you want about any other NBA topic and I'll engage with it here. I always have and I'm one of the few that does.

It can't be helped though that LeBron continues to drive discussions more than any other topic in the league though in his 21st year.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:37 AM 03-07-2024
Lebron hurt his ankle and Karl-Anthony Towns hurt his knee. The West is going to be so matchup dependent but Injuries going to be the deciding factor for who advances or not IMHO..
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:56 PM 03-07-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Lebron hurt his ankle and Karl-Anthony Towns hurt his knee. The West is going to be so matchup dependent but Injuries going to be the deciding factor for who advances or not IMHO..
If the Lakers make it out of the play-in again and get the TWolves in R1 (rather than, say, Denver or LAC), I think we all know how that's going down. Have a real chance at another playoff run in that scenario.

If Jokic and Jamal Murray are healthy, though, nobody is picking against Denver to go back to back.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:19 PM 03-08-2024

Gilbert Arenas is my new favorite ex-nba player. pic.twitter.com/tdE3Gn384O

— Don K. Nado ♥♣♦️ ♠️ (@BaldEaglePoker) March 8, 2024

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:41 PM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
If the Lakers make it out of the play-in again and get the TWolves in R1 (rather than, say, Denver or LAC), I think we all know how that's going down. Have a real chance at another playoff run in that scenario.

If Jokic and Jamal Murray are healthy, though, nobody is picking against Denver to go back to back.

Without KAT? Maybe.

Has he stayed healthy I would have offered a bet with you.

I know you’re gonna say I’m overrating KAT but size was the whole point of this Wolves team. If Gobert was getting hounded you could still play size with KAT and Naz while upgrading your shooting options. Now it forces Gobert to actually get buckets in the playoffs.

I said the Wolves would win a first round series and be competitive and possibly make the WCF. Now we’ll be lucky just to get out of the first round.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:04 PM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He's almost as retarded as you are.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:22 PM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Without KAT? Maybe.

Has he stayed healthy I would have offered a bet with you.

I know you’re gonna say I’m overrating KAT but size was the whole point of this Wolves team. If Gobert was getting hounded you could still play size with KAT and Naz while upgrading your shooting options. Now it forces Gobert to actually get buckets in the playoffs.

I said the Wolves would win a first round series and be competitive and possibly make the WCF. Now we’ll be lucky just to get out of the first round.
KAT would choke come playoff time anyway. For all his talent, he can't be trusted in big games to play the right way.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:24 PM 03-08-2024

From last night: Nikola Jokic fake ties his shoe in front of the referee and Celtics inbounder to buy the Nuggets extra time to see if they should challenge the call. pic.twitter.com/s3F5WNU8HH

— Harrison Wind (@HarrisonWind) March 8, 2024

It's not talked enough just how much of a competitive/basketball genius this guy is. Easily one of the best offensive players I've ever seen as well. I'm pretty sure he's gonna down as a top 10 player of all time before all is said and done.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:35 PM 03-08-2024
KAT would choke come playoff time anyway. For all his talent, he can't be trusted in big games to play the right way.
When he's asked to be the lead dog, sure.

There are dozens of great players in the league who have the same stigma. And some of them even manage to win championships if they're on the right team.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:26 PM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
When he's asked to be the lead dog, sure.

There are dozens of great players in the league who have the same stigma. And some of them even manage to win championships if they're on the right team.
Chris Bosh as a #3 had LeBron and DWade carrying him. Who does KAT have?
[Reply]
BWillie 05:47 PM 03-08-2024

It's not talked enough just how much of a competitive/basketball genius this guy is. Easily one of the best offensive players I've ever seen as well. I'm pretty sure he's gonna down as a top 10 player of all time before all is said and done.
I hate cheaters

I want to buy a eurotrash compactor to eradicate these shitheads from the league
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:59 PM 03-08-2024
I hate cheaters

I want to buy a eurotrash compactor to eradicate these shitheads from the league
Cheating? That's more like just making sure the rules are properly enforced.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:01 PM 03-08-2024
There were equal Celtics fans as Nuggets fans in the crowd last night. But I never see these fans on the streets. Where the fuck did they all come from?
[Reply]
BWillie 06:08 PM 03-08-2024
Cheating? That's more like just making sure the rules are properly enforced.
i hope one of his horses eats him next offseason when he's back in serbia
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:11 PM 03-08-2024
I hate cheaters

You are dumb as fuck.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 128
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Up