ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 31
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Top 100 Players Premieres TODAY (8pm ET) on NFL Network
DTVietnam 08:15 AM 07-26-2020
He better be number 1

“Pat Mahomes… he’s just special.” ��

Find out where the Super Bowl MVP lands in the #NFLTop100

��: NFL Top 100 | Premieres TODAY (8pm ET) on NFL Network pic.twitter.com/xv4MC5fvGI

— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) July 26, 2020

[Reply]
suzzer99 11:42 PM 07-29-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
He was running out of things to motivate him. Way to go NFL players. You are all really ****ed now.

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:13 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fun fact. Every QB taken in the draft before Lamar has won a playoff game except Lamar
Lol, keep bein you Mahomo.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:19 AM 07-30-2020

There are not three, two, or one football players better than Patrick Mahomes. pic.twitter.com/5NTv8eQBBL

— Doug Farrar (@NFL_DougFarrar) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:56 AM 07-30-2020

Is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit 1-3? pic.twitter.com/nHRrGnvT32

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:15 AM 07-30-2020
Mahomes getting beat out by Russel Wilson and Lamar Jackson is a goddamn joke.

Motivation for Mahomes I guess.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:16 AM 07-30-2020
Mahomes getting beat out by Russel Wilson and Lamar Jackson is a goddamn joke.

Motivation for Mahomes I guess.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:27 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And won MVP.

It’s pretty obvious that the NFL players like Lamar more, and I know exactly why.

Hint: one guy is darker than the other

The black community LOVES Lamar. Literally the only people I know that think Lamar is better are black. It’s really fucking weird.
Maybe, except for who they put #2? :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 06:56 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Most overrated player in the NFL. There I said it.
You guys need to realize that this list was voted on BEFORE the playoffs started last year.

So of course Lamar was top of mind. He was dominating the regular season same as he always did.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:01 AM 07-30-2020
I wouldn’t have a problem with Russ being ahead of Pat. He’s literally the only QB that you could make that argument for.

100 TD’s
6 rushing TD’s
20 INT’s
104 QBR

That’s what Russ has done the last 3 years. That’s incredible seeing as how Russ has had a shit OL, minimal weapons and plays for a defensive coach whose philosophy is “rUN tEh BaLL aND plAY dEFenSE”
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:07 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I wouldn’t have a problem with Russ being ahead of Pat. He’s literally the only QB that you could make that argument for.

100 TD’s
6 rushing TD’s
20 INT’s
104 QBR

That’s what Russ has done the last 3 years. That’s incredible seeing as how Russ has had a shit OL, minimal weapons and plays for a defensive coach whose philosophy is “rUN tEh BaLL aND plAY dEFenSE”
Explain Brees at #2 last year then.
[Reply]
TEX 07:14 AM 07-30-2020
You guys need to realize that this list was voted on BEFORE the playoffs started last year.

So of course Lamar was top of mind. He was dominating the regular season same as he always did.
Yes. Never really understood why they don't vote on something like this until after the Super Bowl. The Playoffs are a big stage that can srparate the best of the best.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:24 AM 07-30-2020

100 TD’s
6 rushing TD’s
20 INT’s
104 QBR

I'd agree overall. I think, if you could truly make everything equal, Wilson would be the QB nearest Mahomes in production, but this narrative that he doesn't have any help is just wrong, IMO.

Since he entered the league he's had Marshawn Lynch, Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett, Golden Tate, Percy Harvin, DK Metcalf, Sidney Rice, Zach Miller, Luke Willson, Jimmy Graham, Will Dissly and Cris Carson. That's an above average group at the very least. In fact, I'd say it's been good.

He's definitely had a subpar OL at times but Russ is one of those types, like Watson, Rodgers and Alex Smith, who don't do their line any favors.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:32 AM 07-30-2020

That’s true but Mahomes was kicking a ton of ass a year ago and they voted him #4 behind Brees, Donald, Mack.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:13 AM 07-30-2020

pic.twitter.com/ml50yylec2

— David Vaccaro (@davidvaccaro_) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
RealSNR 08:15 AM 07-30-2020

Why the blue fucking hell are they doing that?

It's July. Do the stooges at NFL Network not have enough time to edit all this shit together? Christ, they didn't even make a new highlight/video sample for Chris Jones. They just used last year's.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 31
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up