ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>NETFLIX: Filthy Rich Jeffrey Epstein limited series
InChiefsHeaven 07:30 PM 05-27-2020
This is new, not sure if there is a thread on it.

I'm just watching episode one...maybe we'll find out if he killed himself...:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:40 PM 05-27-2020

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:43 PM 05-27-2020
I'm 2 episodes in, and it's compelling stuff, as is most stuff from Netflix when they do this type of thing. They went into his background, how he made his money, and what a controlling guy he was. All the way back to the 80's.

Seems like they enjoy mentioning Trump, though through these 2 episodes, that's literally all they have done. They have mentioned Clinton once, but both references are really in passing. Eh. We'll see how they wrap it up. Based on what I remember of this shit show of a person, there should be a lot to cover in the last 2 episodes.
[Reply]
Titty Baby 09:52 AM 05-28-2020
James Patterson, who wrote the book "Filthy Rich", is one of the executive producers of this series. He and Bill Clinton co-authored a book "The President Is Missing", and they are currently working on another novel together.
[Reply]
scho63 10:06 AM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Baby:
James Patterson, who wrote the book "Filthy Rich", is one of the executive producers of this series. He and Bill Clinton co-authored a book "The President Is Missing", and they are currently working on another novel together.
James Patterson was in my foursome back in the 90's for the Oldsmobile Scratch and Scramble I played in back in New Jersey.

He sucked and was one of the slowest golfers I have ever had the displeasure of playing with.

He is a book writing machine........
[Reply]
MelGrif 12:25 PM 05-30-2020
I cut the cord, so I haven't watched Netflix for some time. Thus I don't know about the latest series there. But I found a list of streaming sites yesterday, so I guess, I'll check out Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich today. Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts, guys.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:42 PM 05-30-2020
It's good but I don't trust Netflix to not have some political slant on this. It can drone on in later episodes after the first two, which put me to sleep—literally.
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:32 PM 05-30-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
James Patterson was in my foursome back in the 90's for the Oldsmobile Scratch and Scramble I played in back in New Jersey.

He sucked and was one of the slowest golfers I have ever had the displeasure of playing with.

He is a book writing machine........
He's not, actually. He basically changes a few sentences around and slaps his name underneath the titles of shit other people have written. He has admitted he doesn't write most of "his" books. Ghostwriting for him is a decent gig if you can get it.
[Reply]
Satan 12:15 AM 05-31-2020
Epstein did not kill himself.
[Reply]
SAGA45 02:00 PM 06-03-2020
2 Episodes in...disturbing to say the absolute least.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:48 PM 06-03-2020
I was expecting a much more complex, well thought out, and dynamic scheme to rape young girls and instead got flip over during a massage and here's $200 to bring a friend next time. Thought dude was supposed to be a genious.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:07 PM 06-03-2020
Got 15 minutes in and was bored af. Next.
[Reply]
sully1983 04:48 PM 06-03-2020
There is just no way I can watch this. Too disgusting. What a POS
[Reply]
vailpass 08:01 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by sully1983:
There is just no way I can watch this. Too disgusting. What a POS
They don’t even show tits.
[Reply]
Otter 01:59 AM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Got 15 minutes in and was bored af. Next.
I may have gotten 20 minutes in before turning it off. The whole thing was like channel surfing between The View and whatever is on The Hallmark Channel.

A bunch of middle aged women telling sob stories of how they kept going back for more money for sex for the umpteenth time and then started bringing friends over to make even more money.

Give me a break you bullshitter.

If Epstein would have negotiated with society just a little he could have recruited girls from FSU and MU as long as every other small college. He may have gotten some scowls but he wouldn't have wound up in jail.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up