ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Media Center>Zack Snyder's Justice League Director's cut will air on HBOMAX
Tribal Warfare 12:38 PM 05-20-2020

�� It's official, The Snyder Cut of #JusticeLeague is coming to HBO Max in 2021. �� pic.twitter.com/1kgcXFMk6D

— Rotten Tomatoes (@RottenTomatoes) May 20, 2020

This is real. #releasethesnydercut@HBOMax pic.twitter.com/Cnvupwg48W

— Zack Snyder (@ZackSnyder) May 20, 2020

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:40 PM 05-27-2020

He's coming... to HBO Max pic.twitter.com/tthWwAqzWp

— Zack Snyder (@ZackSnyder) May 27, 2020

[Reply]
Bowser 05:58 PM 05-27-2020
Thanos > Darkseid

imma still watch, tho
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:10 AM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'm hoping its a success and they get Henry Cavill back for a Man of Steel sequel. I still see Affleck as done.
Here ya go, Broham. If I hear anything about Affleck, I'll be sure to let you know. :-)

https://www.thewrap.com/henry-cavill...r-warner-bros/

Henry Cavill in Talks to Return as Superman for Warner Bros

Two years after departing the role, Henry Cavill is in talks to once again portray Clark Kent/Superman in films based on DC Comics, insiders with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap. The extent of Cavill’s return to the role — whether just for additional work to be done for the upcoming “Snyder Cut” of “Justice League” or for appearances in future films — has not been disclosed.

The British actor first appeared as the superhero in 2013’s “Man of Steel,” followed in 2016 by “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” and in 2017 by “Justice League.” He was set for further appearances in DC Comics movies, including a planned cameo in “Shazam!” but was instead abruptly let go from the job in late Summer, 2018.

-------
More at the link
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:49 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Here ya go, Broham. If I hear anything about Affleck, I'll be sure to let you know. :-)

Two years after departing the role, Henry Cavill is in talks to once again portray Clark Kent/Superman in films based on DC Comics, insiders with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap. The extent of Cavill’s return to the role — whether just for additional work to be done for the upcoming “Snyder Cut” of “Justice League” or for appearances in future films — has not been disclosed.

The British actor first appeared as the superhero in 2013’s “Man of Steel,” followed in 2016 by “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” and in 2017 by “Justice League.” He was set for further appearances in DC Comics movies, including a planned cameo in “Shazam!” but was instead abruptly let go from the job in late Summer, 2018.

-------

More at the link
Oh hell yes ...I love it. Makes me think he will show up like hulk does in other movies and add to it in a good way. I hope this lands a future Superman movie. If not I'm thrilled he will be Superman again.

Thanks for finding that!
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:49 PM 05-28-2020
[QUOTE=DaneMcCloud;14991702]Here ya go, Broham. If I hear anything about Affleck, I'll be sure to let you know. :-)

-------
More at the link[/QUOTE

Awesome news!
[Reply]
Bowser 05:01 PM 05-28-2020
Yeah, Cavill IS Superman much like RDJ IS Iron Man.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up