ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 34
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Media Center>Homeland on Showtime
BigRedChief 08:40 PM 10-11-2011
Looks promising. Lots of good actors and a premise with lots of potential.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:23 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
What did everyone think of the latest episode?
was not impressed. Slow start. Don't like Quinn all fucked up and Carrie as a Mom. Some Homeland seasons started off slow and build. Hopefully that's the case here.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:51 AM 01-12-2017
I will go on a wild marathon - this is the type of show I can get into.
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:12 AM 01-12-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I will go on a wild marathon - this is the type of show I can get into.
I have been having Saul and Carry withdrawel for a few days now.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:38 AM 01-12-2017
Never have seen this show, I like Claire Danes so maybe I will give it a shot.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:15 AM 01-12-2017
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Never have seen this show, I like Claire Danes so maybe I will give it a shot.
It's great. The show starts strong, kind of tapers off for a couple of seasons, then roars back to life. Must watch TV for me.
[Reply]
Nickhead 09:07 PM 01-13-2017
it was good when there was carry over from the first three seasons. since they have gone to one season story lines you can't invest emotionally with some of the characters, but it's still a good show.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:50 PM 01-20-2017
It may be because I just binge watched all six seasons of Game Of Thrones in the past three weeks and then went directly to Sunday's episode - but that might be the worst hour of television I've ever watched.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:00 PM 01-20-2017
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
It may be because I just binge watched all six seasons of Game Of Thrones in the past three weeks and then went directly to Sunday's episode - but that might be the worst hour of television I've ever watched.
Completely underwhelming. They totally stumbled out of the blocks with the season premier.
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:08 PM 01-20-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Completely underwhelming. They totally stumbled out of the blocks with the season premier.
Sunday, Jan 15 was just all around suck.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:00 AM 01-24-2017
Okay now I'm starting to not just worry about the series losing it's fastball but it just doesn't belong in the top level of shows.

2nd show was the same as the 1st. Didn't really move the show forward that much at all. Slow. Carrie as a mom sucks. They need to pick up the pace.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:27 PM 02-12-2017
Yeah not liking the newest season. My favorite characters are Quinn by far, then Saul and then Carrie. I like them all but it sucks that Quinn isn't his badass self and I dont know what storyline would bring him back. As others said Carrie as a mom is boring and theyve made Saul kind of a jerkoff
[Reply]
kepp 09:52 AM 02-14-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
was not impressed. Slow start. Don't like Quinn all ****ed up and Carrie as a Mom. Some Homeland seasons started off slow and build. Hopefully that's the case here.
Agreed. This season is more like Homelife than Homeland.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:54 PM 02-26-2017
Just watched last weeks episode. A little better, but still lagging. I hate what Quinn has become. He was definitely a show driver before, now he's just a shell. Still a bit of a badass, but it's distracting how hobbled he is now. Carrie is a shitshow - everything she does just blows up in her face. I guess that will be the angle Saul will use to get her back active with the CIA. The only interesting storyline going on right now is the chess match between Dar Adahl and the President Elect.

I'll keep going, but so far I'm not overly impressed.
[Reply]
underEJ 05:33 PM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
^ I was sure that once it was confirmed Brody was dead that Homeland would fade away. Hasn't been the case.
This was me. I couldn't take her seriously through most of it and without him, I lost all interest. There are about 15 other actors I would like to see play Carrie and really make something great of this character. I actually like Claire Danes usually, but I'm just not buying her in this. To be fair I also thought Saul fell apart as a character too so it isn't all on her.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:14 PM 03-03-2017
Now this is a GREAT clip. A slow burn of establishing a more credible narrative where everyone justifiably thinks you're crazy when you're more passionate and inarticulate than anything.

Nice groundwork laid.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 34
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up