ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 34
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Media Center>Homeland on Showtime
BigRedChief 08:40 PM 10-11-2011
Looks promising. Lots of good actors and a premise with lots of potential.
[Reply]
Hootie 11:14 AM 08-29-2015
I hope Jack Bauer, I mean Peter Quinn, is badass this season
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:17 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I hope Jack Bauer, I mean Peter Quinn, is badass this season
Yeah, he is a bad ass. Embrace who you are. You kill people. And fuck fat women.:-)
[Reply]
kepp 09:33 AM 10-16-2015
Anyone catch the first couple episodes? It started OK, but should pick up quite a bit now that Quinn has the info on his latest target.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:41 AM 10-16-2015
I haven't watched since they killed Brody. Is it still worth watching?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:52 AM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
The new season has largely been place setting for a new narractive, but it's been promising enough.

In case you want to watch it fresh a broad outline is spoilerized

Spoiler!

That should have you UtD.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:55 AM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by kepp:
Anyone catch the first couple episodes? It started OK, but should pick up quite a bit now that Quinn has the info on his latest target.
Every season starts slow. I think its picking up now.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:56 AM 10-18-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Yes, surprisingly. I thought when the whole Brody angle was done the show would die a slow death, but last season was stronger than expected and this season is shaping up to be really good. Give it a go.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:02 PM 10-27-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yes, surprisingly. I thought when the whole Brody angle was done the show would die a slow death, but last season was stronger than expected and this season is shaping up to be really good. Give it a go.
Yep, Homeland has always started off slow. It's rolling now. Didn't see that ending coming. Saul is getting undercut so that has to be someone pretty damn high up.

I like the Syria angle.

Why would his girlfriend try to throw him under the bus when they are sleeping together? She's a two faces cut throat career climbing bitch, okay, fine and dandy. But Saul finds out and still porks her?
[Reply]
Bowser 03:08 PM 10-27-2015
She's freaking hot, man. Saul isn't COMPLETELY stupid, lol.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:56 AM 10-30-2015
Gingers have no souls.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:13 PM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Gingers have no souls.
Incorrect. They have tons of souls, all stored as freckles on their faces and shoulders.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:59 PM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Incorrect. They have tons of souls, all stored as freckles on their faces and shoulders.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:07 PM 10-30-2015
Call your shot on Allison's response to the events at the end [both future action 'response' to come, and facial/body language 'response' in the scene itself]. We know she's shady, but how shady, and what's next?
[Reply]
Bowser 02:20 PM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Call your shot on Allison's response to the events at the end [both future action 'response' to come, and facial/body language 'response' in the scene itself]. We know she's shady, but how shady, and what's next?
Yeah, good question. I couldn't tell if that look on her face was her just falling into an old habit and lovers arms, or the look of someone relieved she was able to figure out a way to save her standing by banging the boss. Saul DID tell Dar Adahl that he was "going to need her" for the weekend....

She is a wild card to the story - is she under double secret probation orders, or lashing out on her own with an agenda?
[Reply]
Jamie 02:25 PM 10-30-2015
I know Carrie mentioned it, but it still seems a little glossed over that you'd have to be an idiot to believe that Quinn would actually kill Carrie. I thought it was going to turn out that Saul did it with that in mind, like he knew if he sent Quinn after Carrie Quinn would find and protect her rather than kill her.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 34
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up