< 12 3456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex
KCChiefsMan 11:47 PM 04-29-2004
./
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 12:33 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Not at all. Why would you apologize?

well, I just been called a dipshit because of this theory of mine. I didnt know that I insulted anybody in any way. I don't appreciate being called a dipshit. If having a theory about sex makes me a dipshit then I would not know how to classify some of you people.

I'm just more open about sex topics than most people are. I'm not embarrased or ashamed to admit things or talk about them. I know where I stand, I know what I can accomplish.

I see a lot of judging on here. People are constantly judging everybody else. I don't think that most of these people are very secure.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:34 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
oh, sorry that I cannot be the complete stud star you are.

Have you seen the pic of him and the cow?:-):-):-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 12:35 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Have you seen the pic of him and the cow?:-):-):-)
a cow? are ya kiddin me?
[Reply]
listopencil 12:35 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by stumppy:
How wrong you are. Once they dip their toe in stumppy Lake............

well, need I say more?
Not the image I would have gone for, but to each his own.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 12:35 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I don't have the cash on hand at the moment to order that Japanese machine you were so fond of in the other thread.
I'm sure you don't
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 12:37 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
All this talk of apologizing. Listen, dude... there's no need to tell us you're sorry. We all already know.
what makes you so much better than me? I'd like to know. Whats your beef with me? you know what......I don't even care.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:37 AM 04-30-2004
And that will be all for this segment of the Dr. Ruth Show, next up...hermaphrodites! After the break!
[Reply]
stumppy 12:38 AM 04-30-2004
a cow? are ya kiddin me?
Go back about a year in the archives, maybe less. look for anything Taco John posted. It was his signature pic. Funny ass hell.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:38 AM 04-30-2004
well, I just been called a dipshit because of this theory of mine. I didnt know that I insulted anybody in any way. I don't appreciate being called a dipshit. If having a theory about sex makes me a dipshit then I would not know how to classify some of you people.

I'm just more open about sex topics than most people are. I'm not embarrased or ashamed to admit things or talk about them. I know where I stand, I know what I can accomplish.

I see a lot of judging on here. People are constantly judging everybody else. I don't think that most of these people are very secure.
Well it seems as though the only person taking this to seriously is you.

Just a tip: If you post something that is pretty funny then people will laugh on this board. There are all kinds of folks with great twisted sense of humors that are up for something funny. This just didn't do it so you are getting pissy...

I just think you are trying to hard to post thing that you think we want to hear...

So if you are really pissed off by the things we say I don't think board is for you. If you can let it slide off and just go with the flow then things will work out a lot better for you.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:40 AM 04-30-2004
Did the meanies on this thread force you to edit out your posts? Come on...
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 12:41 AM 04-30-2004
Well it seems as though the only person taking this to seriously is you.

Just a tip: If you post something that is pretty funny then people will laugh on this board. There are all kinds of folks with great twisted sense of humors that are up for something funny. This just didn't do it so you are getting pissy...

I just think you are trying to hard to post thing that you think we want to hear...

So if you are really pissed off by the things we say I don't think board is for you. If you can let it slide off and just go with the flow then things will work out a lot better for you.
well, I just have a hard time being disrespected. I have never been insulting to anybody who did not initiate it with me. Well, when I was with nepa chiefs, that was different and a long time ago. But otherwise, I've shown people respect, or at least I haven't disrespected anybody
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 12:43 AM 04-30-2004
OK baldy..
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:43 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk:
OK baldy..
Thief! Thief!
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:47 AM 04-30-2004
well, I just have a hard time being disrespected. I have never been insulting to anybody who did not initiate it with me. Well, when I was with nepa chiefs, that was different and a long time ago. But otherwise, I've shown people respect, or at least I haven't disrespected anybody
Well its just hard to respect someone who comes with the kind of content...can you blame us?

The STD thread...

The discrimination thread...

The ripping on the roomate thread...

The "Hey I am gonna make a thread so you can see me with girls" thread...

Its just seems like you crave attention on this board. And you do jackass things. Alot of the way you have described yourself on this board paints you as a jackass. I don't think I am way off base here.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:50 AM 04-30-2004
I don't think I am way off base here.

No, I'd have to say you're spot-on.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up