ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Best Or Worst Retail Exp??????
CASHMAN 10:47 PM 01-07-2003
I was just wondering if any of you had a good or bad day at a retail store? or work at one and have some info into why some customers think they own the place they spend there money in? and why customer service has gone down hill??

CASHMAN.
[Reply]
Average_Assclown 02:26 AM 01-08-2003
Hey you said yourself that you're not a couple. Don't mind me. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 02:28 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by EBOLA

:-).... I got a BB for ya... http://www.orangemane.com

that, or http://www.nepachiefs.com

you'd fit right in at either :-)

-EBOLA-:-)
Don't bother, he comes from Taco's Villa.....

Apparently he gets little notice there either. Were I taco I'd feel a bit ashamed at having such a no class clod as a regular. I mean, Taco talks his smack, but he's always here to eat the crow or back up his statements.....
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:29 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Above_Average
Hey you said yourself that you're not a couple. Don't mind me. :-)
naw, I made *no comment*...didn't confirm or deny... that doesn't mean that you have full reign.... basically means that you approach her, I kick yo ass :-)... err... umm... by calling you a terrorist...

err... umm... YEAH... he's a TERRORIST

[Reply]
Average_Assclown 02:29 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

Don't bother, he comes from Taco's Villa.....

Apparently he gets little notice there either. Were I taco I'd feel a bit ashamed at having such a no class clod as a regular. I mean, Taco talks his smack, but he's always here to eat the crow or back up his statements.....
What statements have I made here that required eating crow?
[Reply]
stanleychief 02:29 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

For the record I don't even work there anymore. And for your information, I would get to pick who I served for the most part. Just gotta tell the hostess' what you prefer. :-)
Ahh so you were one of those waiters always hanging out away from your tables, talking and flirting with the hostesses instead of helping your customers! And you wondered why you got bad tips.

I hope you at least got to bag the hostess once or twice. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 02:30 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

What statements have I made here that required eating crow?

:-)
[Reply]
Average_Assclown 02:31 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by EBOLA

naw, I made *no comment*...didn't confirm or deny... that doesn't mean that you have full reign.... basically means that you approach her, I kick yo ass :-)... err... umm... by calling you a terrorist...

err... umm... YEAH... he's a TERRORIST

Confirm or deny = single.

And the handle I use isn't just a coincidence. :-) :-)

So whats up Chiefsgurl? :-)

[Reply]
Average_Assclown 02:32 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

Great reply. There are none.
[Reply]
VonneMarie 02:33 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

NEVER! :-)
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:34 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

uhh, yeah, I'm sure you're such an expert on the subject...

-EBOLA-...could go on and on with the subject, but it's not worth it really... like I said, stupidity happens all the time... especially among bronkey fans
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 03:11 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by stanleychief

Heh heh.. that was pretty funny. But to turn this around a bit on you too....

If you prejudge these people and offer poor service to these types consistently, then you are participating in a self-fulfilling prophecy. Maybe those type of people are tipping you poorly because they consistently receive poor service all of the time. :-)

see thats where you are wrong, 10 out of 10 people with those characteristics tip bad or not at all, I don't work at a bad place, Applebee's isn't that bad, it's not like I'm serving at Perkins. People just do not tip and that is how I make my money, the owner's of the restaraunt don't pay me but $2 per hour, I have to rely on tips to make any money at all and that is why people with like the one's I've mentioned will never get good service from me. I could give them good service but I still won't get a tip, I'd rather give them bad service and feel better about it, but most of the customers are alright but when I do get customers when I know they won't tip me, you think I'm gonna give them great service? come on now. And if somebody wants to tell the manager, well, the managers do the same exact thing when they serve, believe that.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 03:17 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by pastormikh
I'll be honest with you KCCHiefsman, if I come in and get bad service, their won't be any tip left.:-)

Furthermore, if the service is bad enough, the manager usually finds out.

Paying customers are just that. And they should be treated decently regardless of how much loot is being left on the table, how they look, what kind of car they drive up in, ETC.

I only care about how much is left on the table, but 10 out of 10 cowboys (forgot to put that on the list) leave NO MORE than a dollar, guarunteed every time, and after 10 times of giving those people good service and getting NOTHING I just say **** it. I get paid $2 per hour, I have to rely on tips, everybody knows that you are expected to tip at restaraunts if you get solid service and that servers don't get much of a wage, so I betcha that there is a special place in hell for those people that leave no tip regardless of the service, I could give those people good service but I know I still won't get a tip, I'd rather give them bad service and feel better about it, or at least know why I got a bad tip. In this business paying customers are not just that, I'm not stupid, I can learn trends and predict accurately what kind of tip I'll probably get. There are few exceptions, maybe 1 out of 1000 cowboys would leave a good tip, but only under exceptional circumstances. And they can tell the manager and the manager will give me a pat on the back.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 03:19 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Skip Towne
KCChiefsman - Once you have made enough customers "reluctant to come back", you can then amuse yourself by looking for another job.
thats my goal to make them never come back. but I won't need to look for another job. I dont know if you know this, but I only get paid $2 per hour, I have to rely on tips, I hope that the people that stiff me even tho I gave them good service, I hope they all rot in hell.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:22 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan

thats my goal to make them never come back. but I won't need to look for another job. I dont know if you know this, but I only get paid $2 per hour, I have to rely on tips, I hope that the people that stiff me even tho I gave them good service, I hope they all rot in hell.
Why the hell WOULD THEY tip you since you judge them the second they walk in the door, then provide them with $#it service?

Makes no sense...No wonder you make squat...
[Reply]
stanleychief 03:24 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
I have to rely on tips, everybody knows that you are expected to tip at restaraunts if you get solid service and that servers don't get much of a wage, so I betcha that there is a special place in hell for those people that leave no tip regardless of the service, I could give those people good service but I know I still won't get a tip, I'd rather give them bad service and feel better about it, or at least know why I got a bad tip.

I think the bad tippers get placed right next to the bad waiters.. I mean it is HELL after all isn't it? :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up