ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Women and Fire Fighters
chris 10:04 PM 11-11-2004
Being recently divorced after 13 years of marriage, I joined eHarmony.com and started emailng with numerous women.

One was pretty cool. After 4 months of emails, I decided to drive 3 hours to have lunch with her.

She was intelligent, witty, blond, and beautiful. WOW.

After lunch we walked around town talking; then passed a fire station. Her 3 yr son was with us and I got the BRIGHT idea to see if a Fire fighter would give us a tour.

This big burly guy said "sure" and proceeded to show us all the trucks and equipment. Fun for all was had.

Since the lunch, we sent emails back & forth planning my next trip for next week.

I'm thinking this is great! Someone like me who hasn't played the game for all these years has hit the jackpot with this wonderful woman.

THEN YESTERDAY, I get a email stating that she and the firefighter had "ran into" each other, and now they want a relationship with each other!! And the email ended with the dreaded words...."I hope we can still be friends".

Moral of the story: On a first date, don't go to a fire station.

:-)
[Reply]
Inspector 10:54 PM 11-11-2004
You could burn the firehouse down.

That'd show 'em.
[Reply]
angel 10:54 PM 11-11-2004
oh boy do I love firefighters!
[Reply]
Rausch 10:56 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by angel:
oh boy do I love firefighters!
Imagine, the first time we hear from here in what seems like months...
[Reply]
1adam1238 11:20 PM 11-11-2004
I think the three hour commute is a great way to have a relationship.....having someone not around to smother you all the time is cool.......but good thing you learned quickly...better luck next time.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:22 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by chris:
Being recently divorced after 13 years of marriage, I joined eHarmony.com and started emailng with numerous women.
Oh, dude. No.

Just....NO...
[Reply]
PastorMikH 01:48 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Oh, dude. No.

Just....NO...

So are you saying that the fireman did him a favor there?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 09:37 AM 11-12-2004
Come on guys,,,have you ever seen an ugly fireman,,must be a rule you have to be hot,,,just like the UPS guys.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:46 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
Come on guys,,,have you ever seen an ugly fireman,,must be a rule you have to be hot,,,just like the UPS guys.
Have you ever seen a fireman or UPS guy outside of a calendar? Seriously. Some of the nastiest dudes I've seen are firefighters or UPS delivery.
[Reply]
phisherman 09:48 AM 11-12-2004
man, i've got a great friend that's a firefighter and even he'll tell me that women didn't think 1% of them than what they did after 9/11. some guys in his firehouse have told me how easy it is to get laid.

so pardon me if i listen to stories about women loving firefighters and kind of laugh. I respect them just as much as any american does, but what i'm waiting for is when chicks love the dorky computer guy. Come on! It could happen! Ha!

bp
[Reply]
chiefs4me 09:49 AM 11-12-2004
Well maybe in Mo...but the firemen up the street from me are hot,,,,,and my UPS guy is a babe.
Do you still hate me,,,,
[Reply]
Ghostof 09:50 AM 11-12-2004
Maybe his hose was able to put out her fire.
[Reply]
phisherman 09:51 AM 11-12-2004
it all comes back to the man in uniform...

but i gotta say, you don't have to be clairvoyant to see that civil servants (cops, firefighters) have gained a LOT in popularity since 9/11....

bp
[Reply]
chiefs4me 09:51 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by phisherman:
man, i've got a great friend that's a firefighter and even he'll tell me that women didn't think 1% of them than what they did after 9/11. some guys in his firehouse have told me how easy it is to get laid.

so pardon me if i listen to stories about women loving firefighters and kind of laugh. I respect them just as much as any american does, but what i'm waiting for is when chicks love the dorky computer guy. Come on! It could happen! Ha!

bp

are you a dorky computer guy??
[Reply]
Phobia 09:52 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
Well maybe in Mo...but the firemen up the street from me are hot,,,,,and my UPS guy is a babe.
Do you still hate me,,,,
No, in Texas, Iowa, NC, MA, CA, and VA, too. Apparently I've checked out firefighters in every state.

Do I hate you? I thought you didn't care.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 09:54 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
No, in Texas, Iowa, NC, MA, CA, and VA, too. Apparently I've checked out firefighters in every state.

Do I hate you? I thought you didn't care.
I really don't,,,,but your not so bad after you get used to your wit,,,,I guess your growing on me.:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up