ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 46
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs focused on Mahomes, McCaffrey, and Cunningham in RD1
pugsnotdrugs19 02:02 PM 04-17-2017
SEE POST #11 FIRST

... the word in the Chiefs building is that they would like to trade up for QB Patrick Mahomes or RB Christian McCaffrey in the first round. If this falls through, he said they like ILB Zach Cunningham a lot as well.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 07:49 PM 04-20-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I was actually wrong on Webb. I didn't like him at all a month ago.

Now I think he brings a lot to the table after learning more about him.

-captain for 2 different schools
-was named captain at Cal after 2 months
-elite body frame
-elite arm
-very smart
-very driven

Andy says he likes players who bring energy and that sounds like this kid. Senior Bowl MVP helps too. Dorsey loves Senior Bowl standouts
Maybe the Chiefs were leaking news about wanting Mahomes to divert attention away from Webb.

:-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:51 PM 04-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Maybe the Chiefs were leaking news about wanting Mahomes to divert attention away from Webb.

Pass rusher > WR > DT > QB

If Dorsey is trying to smokescreen in order to increase chances of getting in range to get someone, that's the priorities I'd bet he has.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 03:32 AM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:

This is definitely the more plausible explanation. I don't understand why this gets forgotten every month prior to the draft. Believe nothing that you read, when it comes to these rumors. It's all a manipulation. Why would any team show their hand?
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:17 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Pass rusher > WR > DT > QB

If Dorsey is trying to smokescreen in order to increase chances of getting in range to get someone, that's the priorities I'd bet he has.
Based on what?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:25 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Based on what?
The history of the Chiefs?

That's what he bases everything on :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:29 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Based on what?
Maclin being an expensive non factor through most of last year, Dee Ford's contract situation / Houston's injury history, Poe's departure...
[Reply]
RunKC 01:39 PM 04-21-2017
810 just said they have heard that the Chiefs love Watson and believe he'll drop to their range so they can get him.

Also mentioned that they weren't worried about a 1st rd pick not contributing this year bc like last year the 2nd and 3rd rd's will have major talent available.
[Reply]
O.city 01:42 PM 04-21-2017
I saw something in twitter talking about teams with spots in the 53 open prior to the draft and such. I think u read it right that the Chiefs essentially have 49 of 53 spots solidified at this point.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:15 PM 04-21-2017
810 just said they have heard that the Chiefs love Watson and believe he'll drop to their range so they can get him.

Also mentioned that they weren't worried about a 1st rd pick not contributing this year bc like last year the 2nd and 3rd rd's will have major talent available.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:21 PM 04-21-2017

Yeah, I'll believe it till I see it
[Reply]
staylor26 02:28 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yeah, I'll believe it till I see it
Then when you see it you won't believe it?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:30 PM 04-21-2017
Staylor will look brilliant if they actually draft a QB. Personally I think were all going to be disappointed.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:33 PM 04-21-2017
I can't express how disappointed I'd be if the first 1st round quarterback we draft in my entire adult life is a guy that can't throw appreciably harder than I can. But hey, he can run fast and 'HE'S A WINNER!!!!'

I'd rather have Foster or even Cunningham. I'd rather have Webb.

But it figures that we'll get a faster version of Alex Smith in here to replace Alex Smith. Tyrod Taylor, come on down!!!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:33 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Then when you see it you won't believe it?
You act like this is the 1st time going through this, it's all bullshit until the draft pick is anounced.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:35 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
You act like this is the 1st time going through this, it's all bullshit until the draft pick is anounced.
I was making a joke because you said "I'll believe it till I see it" not "I won't believe it till I see it"
[Reply]
Page 29 of 46
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up