ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 85
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:02 PM 05-01-2024

Get to know our round one pick, @XavierWorthy 🎤 pic.twitter.com/TLPlKuyTQ6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 1, 2024

[Reply]
O.city 07:25 AM 05-02-2024
Seems like a well spoken kid
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:09 AM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Seems like a well spoken kid
On draft night listening the them go from MHJ to Nabers to Odunze was the most jarring thing I've ever experienced during a draft.

Odunze could be a pediatrician and it wouldn't surprise me. Guys name is Rome and it may as well be Mike. He's just the most ordinary midwestern sounding dude ever.

Look at his combine interview - that dude is an amazing communicator. I mean you can see him really listening attentively to questions, answered directly to the person asking the question, had a great sense of humor and really just seems like the kind of guy that would succeed at anything.
[Reply]
scho63 09:22 AM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
If you actually watched Worthy, you'd know that he's tough as nails. Dude gets licked and pops right up. He's not fragile.

GTFO out with this undersized shit. He's smaller, but he's not weak.
I think there was a guy we drafted named Tyreek that similar things were said about him. I think that worked put OK from what I remember. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 09:29 AM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kid did a Q&A today and said he ate Chik fil A before every game. Yeah I’m inclined to think he didn’t take nutrition seriously in college.

Get that man some protein shakes and a diet plan to put 10 lbs on him
Chad Johnson ate McDonalds all the time...some guys can absolutely eat like shit and be elite players.
[Reply]
O.city 09:56 AM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
On draft night listening the them go from MHJ to Nabers to Odunze was the most jarring thing I've ever experienced during a draft.

Odunze could be a pediatrician and it wouldn't surprise me. Guys name is Rome and it may as well be Mike. He's just the most ordinary midwestern sounding dude ever.

Look at his combine interview - that dude is an amazing communicator. I mean you can see him really listening attentively to questions, answered directly to the person asking the question, had a great sense of humor and really just seems like the kind of guy that would succeed at anything.
Yeah, it was a big part of why I liked Odunze. Dude's gonna be Larry Fitzgerald 2.0
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:58 PM 05-02-2024

STEAL… The #Chiefs got an absolute steal in Xavier Worthy at pick 28 ��

Worthy: Marvin Harrison Jr.:

39 games vs. 37 games
196 receptions vs. 155 receptions
2,752 yards vs. 2,613 yards
25 touchdowns vs. 31 touchdowns

(Via @AllChiefdUp) pic.twitter.com/bJDOyncMNE

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) May 1, 2024

[Reply]
suzzer99 05:48 PM 05-02-2024
It would be hilarious if 3 years from now Worthy is obviously the better player.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:54 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Pre-draft Odunze had an interview on the Jim Rome Show and it was one of the best ones I had heard.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:41 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Dude gets licked and pops right up.
I also pop up when licked
[Reply]
Smed1065 09:02 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

That's love!
Just a red flag to me. Good side is he wants to be wanted so works his ass off. I mean a tattoo before achieving anything. I hope he likes working out is all.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:38 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
Just a red flag to me. Good side is he wants to be wanted so works his ass off. I mean a tattoo before achieving anything. I hope he likes working out is all.
:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:07 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
A kid is excited his lifelong dream just came true, and he commemorated the occasion with a tattoo, and that's a red flag for you?

I always try to be respectful, but this is just a very bad take.
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:16 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
A kid is excited his lifelong dream just came true, and he commemorated the occasion with a tattoo, and that's a red flag for you?

I always try to be respectful, but this is just a very bad take.
To be fair, the tattoo Smed is referring to is the "slutty" tramp stamp on his lower back.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:31 AM 05-03-2024
Do we know what gang those tattoos are affiliated with yet? Hopefully bloods since he will be in red.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 85
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Up