ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dear Andy, protect your quarterback. Signed, everyone.
Wallcrawler 08:26 PM 01-17-2021
Andy Reid. Lot of ways to describe this man.

Innovator. Genius. Guru.

So how does a man deserving of these adjectives, who has coached for two decades plus, guiding now two separate franchises to host a hat trick of title games not understand that exposing the very reason your team transcends all others is UNFATHOMABLY stupid?

3rd n 1. Big bruising back in the game playing well. Best arm on the planet running the offense. Lets not hand it off though, let's call a designed run exposing our qb to a free shot that gets his head ripped off.

Why?

Mahomes isn't going to back off from the call, and the guy puts a bullseye on his back enough with his own scrambles down field. Its YOUR JOB to protect your quarterback.

Why the fuck are you calling designed qb running plays? He was already dinged and limping around. You cannot honestly believe that THIS was the only way you could get one yard on this trash defense.

15 is the reason KC is favored in every contest.

15 covers MANY of your warts as a play caller and time manager.

15 is the guy who saved your coaching legacy, bringing you a championship that eluded you for years, because your other quarterbacks could not overcome your post season pant shitting.

Why you choose to put 15 in harms way intentionally is beyond any sane line of thinking. It isnt like you have an o line that can protect him. You have a former #1 and a bunch of JAGS up front trying their best to just not look like a retard trying to fuck a doorknob.

Every time he drops back, he has to run for his life already, so to just throw him into the teeth of the defense, intentionally, is simply unfathomably stupid.

Take a look at your incredible 3 point performance in the second half against the terrible Browns defense. That's how far an innovative, guru genius like you is going to get with Chad fucking Henne.

So please. For all of us, pal.

Take care of your fucking quarterback.
[Reply]
srvy 10:42 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
A couple people in the GDT mentioned something along the lines of "neck compression"... not a concussion, but something that can cause dizziness.

I watched that replay several times and there wasn't helmet to helmet contact and I'm pretty sure his head didn't make contact with the turf.

I'm sure their protocols side on extreme caution.
So the sleeper hold Roddy Roddy style in reverse?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:44 PM 01-17-2021
I'm pretty sure he has designed QB running plays because Mahomes is a quarterback...that can run.

I don't understand.
[Reply]
srvy 10:45 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
No if you watch it carefully he may not have been “knocked” out. He may have briefly lost consciousness from transient interruption of blood flow to the brain from carotid compression. It would certainly cause him to stagger when he tried to stand up. It looked like he was dragged briefly by the neck, maybe choked. Important difference though because the risk from concussion is related to the traumatic bruise which doesn’t occur in a transient choking.
That's the old sleeper hold.

Blood choke

Blood chokes (or carotid restraints / sleeper holds) are a form of strangulation that compress one or both carotid arteries and/or the jugular veins without compressing the airway, hence causing cerebral ischemia and a temporary hypoxic condition in the brain.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:48 PM 01-17-2021
WHY DIDN'T ANDY REID DRAFT ANY OL IN LAST YEAR'S DWAFT?!!?!?!?!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:56 PM 01-17-2021
How many stupid ****ing threads can we have on the front page?
[Reply]
alanm 11:09 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Tommy Fraiser read option plays don't work in the NFL. And when the QB makes 500million I'd bet the owner has a word with the bonehead that called the play. ****ing stupid.

No he's not Tommie Frazier but he runs a sprint out option well enough. Witness this afternoon for the 1st td and against New Orleans with Bell. And the SB with the 1st td in that game. I wish they'd run a little bit more of it. And not just on the goal line.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:59 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The actual number will probably make most of us cringe tomorrow morning.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:40 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If you watched both games today, you saw more than one QB sneak.

Just stop.
Including by QBs who are 42 and 43 years old.
[Reply]
Chargem 07:21 AM 01-18-2021
Guys, I am worried about Mahomes getting hit on deep shots, we can't have him being hit trying to make a pass. Maybe its time to stop calling QB pass plays?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:51 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Always room for more, shit gorilla. Why don't you add one lamenting yet again, our decision to get rid of Kareem Hunt?

I'm sure THAT would be compelling, must read material.

He DID score a TD on us, so I'm sure you needed a few boxes of Kleenex for that play.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:35 AM 01-18-2021
Please for the love of god, will people STOP saying that Darrell Williams is a power back that can easily get short yardage? Because he sure the fuck can not. He's got to be one of the worst in the league at converting those 1-3 yard runs. He constantly gets stuffed at the line. All the fucking time. How do you not see that? He got stuffed on 2nd and 2 for fucks sake, that's why Mahomes even had to run it. What a stupid fucking narrative. God damnit. Fuck!

1st & 10 at KC 39
(9:00 - 3rd) (No Huddle, Shotgun) P.Mahomes pass short middle to T.Kelce to KC 47 for 8 yards (J.Phillips).

2nd & 2 at KC 47
(8:28 - 3rd) Darr.Williams left guard to KC 48 for 1 yard (M.Wilson).

3rd & 1 at KC 48
(7:44 - 3rd) P.Mahomes right end to KC 48 for no gain (M.Wilson). KC-P.Mahomes was injured during the play. He is Out.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:00 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Andy Reid. Lot of ways to describe this man.

Innovator. Genius. Guru.

bitchbitchbitch
moanmoanmoan
:-):-):-)
:-):-):-):-)
IMTHEBITCHTHATCRIESAFTERSEXEVERYGODDAMNTIMEWAHWAHWAHWAH
FYP
:-)

:-)
[Reply]
Pants 11:23 AM 01-18-2021
I can see one creating this thread whilst still being super emotional after seeing Pat go down like that. I mean, yeah, human nature is to blame SOMEONE so you can focus your anger. It happens.

It's the doubling down that is really damning, IMO.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 11:32 AM 01-18-2021
Even the sneak was just a ridiculous fluke. How many QBs have ever got injured on a fucking sneak.

This was a fluke, too, but 15 just has to protect himself more. He'll never be Brady or Manning who give themselves up at the first glance of a defender, but he doesn't need to be superman. He needs to know we're good enough to win without that. 4th quarter of a SB is about the only exception.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:41 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Even the sneak was just a ridiculous fluke. How many QBs have ever got injured on a fucking sneak.

This was a fluke, too, but 15 just has to protect himself more. He'll never be Brady or Manning who give themselves up at the first glance of a defender, but he doesn't need to be superman. He needs to know we're good enough to win without that. 4th quarter of a SB is about the only exception.
He wants to be Superman. He likes showing off. The reason he can do the things he does is directly attributable to that mentality. You people are talking like you can just get him to stop being who he is.

Might as well try castrating him.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up