ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We HAVE to get a running game...
petegz28 08:18 PM 01-17-2021
We are going to get Patrick killed.I know our OL has had a ton on injuries and LDT is out this year but damn, since the Miami game, Mahomes has taken beating after beating after beating.

We have rushed the ball a lot one game this season and that was against the Bills. I know we have some all-world talent who can get down field and catch the ball and the best QB in the game but I want him to be around long enough to beat Brady's SB record.

I thought today we could have and should have run the ball more. We were running the ball well and Andy, as usual, went away from it.

I know it isn't going to happen this season but next season we have to get better at running the ball or Mahomes is going to have a short career.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:11 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
The Dunning-Kruger is strong in this one
Dude it obviously went right over your head....dumb ass!
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:13 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Here, I will help you...Chiefs haven't won by double digits in 9 straight games...
The Browns have won by double digits twice in that span.

The Saints have won by double digits an amazing SEVEN TIMES since week 9!!!

Why does this matter?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:15 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The Browns have won by double digits twice in that span.

The Saints have won by double digits an amazing SEVEN TIMES since week 9!!!

Why does this matter?
JFC! Are you people that fucking dense.

Pete says A so B will happen....

So when Clay says I will complain about winning by 21 I said we haven't done that in 9 games.......get it yet?

Or is notorious the only one?
[Reply]
carcosa 09:15 PM 01-17-2021
Dude it obviously went right over your head....dumb ass!
Lol
[Reply]
petegz28 09:16 PM 01-17-2021
Lol
Yeah, it's not my fault you didn't get it. Now give me your little thumbs down to add to your OCD-stalker list and go on ...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:22 PM 01-17-2021
We HAVE to get a running game...

We are going to get Patrick killed.I know our OL has had a ton on injuries and LDT is out this year but damn, since the Miami game, Mahomes has taken beating after beating after beating.

We have rushed the ball a lot one game this season and that was against the Bills. I know we have some all-world talent who can get down field and catch the ball and the best QB in the game but I want him to be around long enough to beat Brady's SB record.

I thought today we could have and should have run the ball more. We were running the ball well and Andy, as usual, went away from it.

I know it isn't going to happen this season but next season we have to get better at running the ball or Mahomes is going to have a short career.
:-)

pete

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:23 PM 01-17-2021
Here, I will help you...Chiefs haven't won by double digits in 9 straight games...
Pete post.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:24 PM 01-17-2021
Yeah, it's not my fault you didn't get it. Now give me your little thumbs down to add to your OCD-stalker list and go on ...
I think it actually is your fault, because you're an idiot who can't make a good post to save your life lmao
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:24 PM 01-17-2021
And?? 24-1 in the last 25 started by Mahomes. Won all of those close games you whine about
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:27 PM 01-17-2021
You are a complete and utter BUTTFUCKING MORON.

You complain about the Chiefs running game, when they outrushed Kareem Hunt and Nick Chubb.

You complain about not winning by enough points, which is absolutely DUMB AS FUCK, yet you conveniently forget to mention that the Chiefs offense is without their #2 Wide Receiver, their #1 Running Back while starting their 4TH LEFT GUARD, 4TH RIGHT GUARD and their 4TH RIGHT TACKLE.

The job that Andy Reid and his staff has done this year is unparalled in Chiefs history. MOST teams would finish the season 6-10 at best with all of their injuries, yet the Chiefs set the Franchise Mark for Regular Season Wins (14) and secure the #1 overall pick, while hosting the AFC Championship for the 3rd Straight Season, a feat NO OTHER AFC TEAM HAS EVER ACCOMPLISHED.

You don't deserve the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:27 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Chiefs ran for more yards today than the “Best Backfield in the NFL”.
ZAP
[Reply]
petegz28 09:29 PM 01-17-2021
You are a complete and utter BUTT****ING MORON.

You complain about the Chiefs running game, when they outrushed Kareem Hunt and Nick Chubb.

You complain about not winning by enough points, which is absolutely DUMB AS ****, yet you conveniently forget to mention that the Chiefs offense is without their #2 Wide Receiver, their #1 Running Back while starting their 4TH LEFT GUARD, 4TH RIGHT GUARD and their 4TH RIGHT TACKLE.

The job that Andy Reid and his staff has done this year is unparalled in Chiefs history. MOST teams would finish the season 6-10 at best with all of their injuries, yet the Chiefs set the Franchise Mark for Regular Season Wins (14) and secure the #1 overall pick, while hosting the AFC Championship for the 3rd Straight Season, a feat NO OTHER AFC TEAM HAS EVER ACCOMPLISHED.

Oh all hail the great dane! Us outrushing Cleveland says more about the defenses than anything. And we ran for 123 against The Browns.

I will stand aside and ignore all the crap I got from people on here over the last few weeks when I bitched about the cute plays inside the 5 and was told "because we can't run the ball, Pete!"

I did not complain about not winning enough points. I was playing along with what Clay said but whatevs, man.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:33 PM 01-17-2021
Oh all hail the great dane! Us outrushing Cleveland says more about the defenses than anything. And we ran for 123 against The Browns.

I will stand aside and ignore all the crap I got from people on here over the last few weeks when I bitched about the cute plays inside the 5 and was told "because we can't run the ball, Pete!"

I did not complain about not winning enough points. I was playing along with what Clay said but whatevs, man.
Quick question, is your screen name pronounced "pete jizz twenty-eight" ?
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:34 PM 01-17-2021
You are a complete and utter BUTTFUCKING MORON.

You complain about not winning by enough points, which is absolutely DUMB AS FUCK, yet you conveniently forget to mention that the Chiefs offense is without their #2 Wide Receiver, their #1 Running Back while starting their 4TH LEFT GUARD, 4TH RIGHT GUARD and their 4TH RIGHT TACKLE.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
petegz28 09:34 PM 01-17-2021
Quick question, is your screen name pronounced "pete jizz twenty-eight" ?
Coming from King of the Mults that is so hurtful.....:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up