ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Matt Moore
Mahomes_Is_God 07:08 PM 01-17-2021
Better be takin snaps next week or I'm gonna lose shit. Henne can go get ****ed. Midnight Hour went punch for punch with Rodgers last year. If he ajnt stating its time to fire coaches. Midnight hout IS OUR 2ND STRING QB
[Reply]
Wattage4451 07:40 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Moore battled Aaron Rodgers in a close game. Do you choose Moore or Henne who makes embarassing mistakes? I choose the guy who went blow for blow with Rodgers. It's not even close. Henne threw the worst interception we've seen ever.
#1. He battled greenbays defense, not rodgers.

2. 1 game means nothing. Despite that game he couldnt get a 2nd string qb job in the offseason. What does that tell you? Im not saying henne is great, but acting like moore is some hero is just as ridiculous. Hes a 3rd stringer for a reason as he is just as capable of those terrible tgrows/decisions like the one henne made.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:43 PM 01-17-2021
I thought this was a Deberg thread.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:46 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Wattage4451:
#1. He battled greenbays defense, not rodgers.

2. 1 game means nothing. Despite that game he couldnt get a 2nd string qb job in the offseason. What does that tell you? Im not saying henne is great, but acting like moore is some hero is just as ridiculous. Hes a 3rd stringer for a reason as he is just as capable of those terrible tgrows/decisions like the one henne made.
I trust him more than Henne. Im sloshed on whiskey but i still choose Moore everytime
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:49 PM 01-17-2021
Moore battled Aaron Rodgers in a close game. Do you choose Moore or Henne who makes embarassing mistakes? I choose the guy who went blow for blow with Rodgers. It's not even close. Henne threw the worst interception we've seen ever.

[Reply]
Wattage4451 07:55 PM 01-17-2021
I trust him more than Henne. Im sloshed on whiskey but i still choose Moore everytime
Every nfl coach in the league thought he wasnt worth being a backup.

Andy reid watches a lot more practices and trusts henne moore. I trust his judgement.

Moore is also even older than henne. Hes 36. At some age you just fall off a cliff. You havent seen if moore is even capable of anything this year. The coaches obviously trust henne over moore.

Neither is anything special and its silly to get so up in arms over journeyman 35 and 36 year old quarterbacks eho both havent been starters in the league in over 6 years.

Its like arguing whether you like dogshit or horseshit better.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:57 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Wattage4451:
Every nfl coach in the league thought he wasnt worth being a backup.

Andy reid watches a lot more practices and trusts henne moore. I trust his judgement.

Moore is also even older than henne. Hes 36. At some age you just fall off a cliff. You havent seen if moore is even capable of anything this year. The coaches obviously trust henne over moore.

Neither is anything special and its silly to get so up in arms over journeyman 35 and 36 year old quarterbacks eho both havent been starters in the league in over 6 years.

Its like arguing whether you like dogshit or horseshit better.
definitely horseshit. No question.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:01 PM 01-17-2021
From what I've seen Moore is definitely better but no way Henne won't start if Mahomes doesn't.
[Reply]
DanBecky 08:05 PM 01-17-2021
Matt Moore made the play of his life to win the game? Made the biggest play of his life in the biggest moment he possibly could. He's ready for whatever. Doesn't matter tho, Mahomes is gonna play.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:06 PM 01-17-2021
I would do Hennething for love, but I won’t do that.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:07 PM 01-17-2021
Ok so who's going to call Andy and the Chiefs coaching staff to tell them that Chiefsplanet has determined they don't know what they're doing and should make Moore the first backup? Whoever it is hurry up. They need to know this information ASAP.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:59 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I would do Hennething for love, but I won’t do that.
Stealing this.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:44 PM 01-17-2021
Chad henne makes the play of the year and you treat him like chit.

You don't deserve to be a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 09:51 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Chad henne makes the play of the year and you treat him like chit.

You don't deserve to be a Chiefs fan.
Henne threw the fugliest interception we've seen all year. I choose the the guy who dueled rodgers. FUCK HENNRE
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:52 PM 01-17-2021
If I was a mod, I'd delete this thread and ban you for a week.

That's how bad this thread is.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 09:56 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If I was a mod, I'd delete this thread and ban you for a week.

That's how bad this thread is.
**** HENNE

I will triple down on fuck henne.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up