ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Matt Moore
Mahomes_Is_God 07:08 PM 01-17-2021
Better be takin snaps next week or I'm gonna lose shit. Henne can go get ****ed. Midnight Hour went punch for punch with Rodgers last year. If he ajnt stating its time to fire coaches. Midnight hout IS OUR 2ND STRING QB
[Reply]
notorious 07:16 PM 01-17-2021
Matt Moore doesn't have to make that run because the game would have already been in the bag.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:17 PM 01-17-2021
If Henne plays we better hold the Bills to under 9.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:17 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
MOORE IS QB2. FUCK HENNE
JFC.. Dude.. calm down...
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:18 PM 01-17-2021
I'm a Matt Moore guy, but whatever Reid see's in Henne somehow paid off today... that Never Say Die run really helped flip the narrative on him

Whatever Andy see's, I'm good with it
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:21 PM 01-17-2021
Everyone should donate 14 dollars to Hennes charity. 14 dollars for every yard he got on his YOLO run to help the Chiefs advance to the AFC Championship game
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:23 PM 01-17-2021
Better be takin snaps next week or I'm gonna lose shit. Henne can go get ****ed. Midnight Hour went punch for punch with Rodgers last year. If he ajnt stating its time to fire coaches. Midnight hout IS OUR 2ND STRING QB
I've been thinking for awhile that we should probably shit can Andy and put you in charge. Andy's proven that he doesn't know how to win a championship while you repeatedly demonstrate that you would have what it takes.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:24 PM 01-17-2021
MOORE IS QB2. **** HENNE
Go away bandwagon loser
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:24 PM 01-17-2021
Moore battled Aaron Rodgers in a close game. Do you choose Moore or Henne who makes embarassing mistakes? I choose the guy who went blow for blow with Rodgers. It's not even close. Henne threw the worst interception we've seen ever.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:25 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Go away bandwagon loser
Eat my shit
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:26 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Who?
The Midnight hour!!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:28 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm a Matt Moore guy, but whatever Reid see's in Henne somehow paid off today... that Never Say Die run really helped flip the narrative on him

Whatever Andy see's, I'm good with it
I will admit though when it was confirmed that Pat was out for the game, I said to myself, "I sure wish Midnight was in there".:-)
[Reply]
prhom 07:34 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I will admit though when it was confirmed that Pat was out for the game, I said to myself, "I sure wish Midnight was in there".:-)
Yeah, I felt the same. Henne did okay to win the game and I’m thankful. Moore seems to throw a better deep ball which fits well with what we do well. Not sure there’s a huge difference though.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:34 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I've been thinking for awhile that we should probably shit can Andy and put you in charge. Andy's proven that he doesn't know how to win a championship while you repeatedly demonstrate that you would have what it takes.
:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:37 PM 01-17-2021

[Reply]
tk13 07:39 PM 01-17-2021
Moore battled Aaron Rodgers in a close game. Do you choose Moore or Henne who makes embarassing mistakes? I choose the guy who went blow for blow with Rodgers. It's not even close. Henne threw the worst interception we've seen ever.
The worst interception we've seen ever? Did you become a Chiefs fan last year? Have you watched the last 30 years of Chiefs football? Henne is miles ahead of some of the backups we've had.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up