ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>THE TESTICLES ON ANDY REID
RealSNR 05:10 PM 01-17-2021
FUCKING MASSIVE.

HE HASN'T SEEN THEM SINCE THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION, BUT THEY'RE THERE.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:19 PM 01-17-2021
Same...old....Browns
[Reply]
petegz28 09:09 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Tony Romo bit hard on the fake.
He bit harder than the Browns...."look at the body language, there is no play"....SNAP
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:15 AM 01-18-2021
I love the level of detail. The body language on this play, the way Fisher signaled he was eligible earlier this year while shielded from the defense by the other guys in the huddle. Andy playing 5-D chess.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:34 AM 01-18-2021
MASSIVE ->http://youtu.be/5Wx3kwWyrtM
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:36 AM 01-18-2021
The more I think about this, the more I realize just how gutsy it was. Virtually nobody else in the league is even going for it on 4th down in that spot, let alone trusting a backup QB who had just thrown a horrific interception to throw a ball any distance.

But that's precisely why it worked.
[Reply]
IrishChief 03:43 AM 01-18-2021
Check out The Hook Cam on YouTube....hes very good and does alot of KC videos

It wont let me post the URL due to privileges but just delete the space after h

h ttps://youtu.be/MbsmLhoISEE
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:01 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by IrishChief:

[Reply]
petegz28 07:05 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by IrishChief:

[Reply]
morphius 07:08 AM 01-18-2021
My eyes widen so big when they hiked the ball that I'm surprised they didn't fall out of my face and I might have cussed a little bit out of shock. When he made the pass and catch I believe the neighbors a few doors down heard me screaming.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:13 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
And it just looked so lame. And they appeared so disinterested. Like they were slow walking it and not even trying to make you think they were gonna run a play.

I'm still speechless.
This is why I love Romo. A lot of people saw the genius in this execution because of romos call. He was reading the lazy setup on the line too just like every browns player on the field.
[Reply]
O.city 08:00 AM 01-18-2021
My dad brought up a good point about Andy doing this.

If they don't win the SB last year, does he coach that freely? Or do they just run it down and punt?
[Reply]
Spott 08:00 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
My eyes widen so big when they hiked the ball that I'm surprised they didn't fall out of my face and I might have cussed a little bit out of shock. When he made the pass and catch I believe the neighbors a few doors down heard me screaming.
There was definitely an “oh shit” moment when the ball was snapped to mass hysteria when Tyreek caught the ball a second later. I think there was about 8-10 seconds left on the play clock when the ball was snapped which just made it that much more surprising.
[Reply]
O.city 08:01 AM 01-18-2021
My first thought was "oh shit they didn't mean to snap it, wht the fuck".
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:22 AM 01-18-2021
The other thing I didn’t realize is they snapped it with 5 or 6 seconds on the clock. If they don’t complete that there’s another play.

:-)

Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I was fooled myself. Figured a timeout and punt was coming (although I was hoping they'd at least try a run and go for it).
I figured they were taking the penalty so the clock would stop on the punt. That way they can’t time the snap.

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Marv Levy's Buffalo Bills made it 4 years in a row. The LAST 2 teams to do it were coached by Andy Reid.
Did they HOST all those?
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:24 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
My dad brought up a good point about Andy doing this.

If they don't win the SB last year, does he coach that freely? Or do they just run it down and punt?
I think he probably does something more traditional if we hadn't won last year.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up