ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>THE TESTICLES ON ANDY REID
RealSNR 05:10 PM 01-17-2021
FUCKING MASSIVE.

HE HASN'T SEEN THEM SINCE THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION, BUT THEY'RE THERE.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:05 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Do y'all figure this was a play the Chiefs had in their back pocket for years? 4th and short. Big situation. Everyone thinks you're just trying to draw the other team offsides. And you just know there's no chance they react quickly to Hill coming off the line.
I think Henne had the option to snap it if the right look was presented.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:06 PM 01-17-2021
Do y'all figure this was a play the Chiefs had in their back pocket for years? 4th and short. Big situation. Everyone thinks you're just trying to draw the other team offsides. And you just know there's no chance they react quickly to Hill coming off the line.
Andy has called similar looks on such plays in the past. The crazy part was he did it with Chad Henne.
[Reply]
tmoshow 06:07 PM 01-17-2021
That’s a play for the ages. Everyone was shocked when they snapped it. That’s something they held in their back pocket for a long time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:07 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Andy has called similar looks on such plays in the past. The crazy part was he did it with Chad Henne.
Chad Henne is just a poor man's Alex Smith to Andy.

I'm sure of that.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:08 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Better-ish, especially with the victory.

My lady friend, not so much. I made some stew with pork and brisket I smoked, she ate some, so that's good. The kid is doing fine, so we're holding up.

Kinda like the Chiefs, surviving until next week, at least!
Hope you all get well soon..Chiefs win always makes everyone feel better..
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:08 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by bdlangton:
You mean home field? Bills made 4 Super Bowls in a row under Levy.
Good point. Yes. Hosted 3 title games in a row.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:08 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And it just looked so lame. And they appeared so disinterested. Like they were slow walking it and not even trying to make you think they were gonna run a play.

I'm still speechless.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:08 PM 01-17-2021
And it just looked so lame. And they appeared so disinterested. Like they were slow walking it and not even trying to make you think they were gonna run a play.

I'm still speechless.
I think the deception was the whole point of it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:10 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I think the deception was the whole point of it.
Totally. That's what I'm saying. It was just so brilliant.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:10 PM 01-17-2021
I still have no idea why you even try that. The defense was playing well. One minute to go 80 yards with no timeouts? The Browns were not gonna do that.

Andy just has complete confidence in his offense at times.
[Reply]
tmax63 06:10 PM 01-17-2021
They ran the same play against the Dolphins earlier this year.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:11 PM 01-17-2021
Need to get the percentages on going 4th and inches from midfield versus punting with 1:10 and no TOs. Pretty sure it would favor go. Although I felt good about the D getting the stop with that little time.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:12 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I still have no idea why you even try that. The defense was playing well. One minute to go 80 yards with no timeouts? The Browns were not gonna do that.

Andy just has complete confidence in his offense at times.
Momentum call after the big Henne run is my guess.
[Reply]
alanm 06:12 PM 01-17-2021
Yeah they called the same play against Miami to close out that game. And against the Saints I think. It's getting a little over used. :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:13 PM 01-17-2021
I just can't believe the guts to make that call. It's astounding.

Whole season right there, and he put it on Henne, who had previously thrown a horrendous INT.

Huge balls. People would be screaming for his head if they hadn't gotten it.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up