ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chad Henne is a badass thread.
SupDock 05:10 PM 01-17-2021
The stones. Put his body on the line when it mattered the most

He knew he didn't want to be remembered for that interception

#HenneThingIsPossible pic.twitter.com/2TkkWiyf0p

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) January 17, 2021

[Reply]
Azide22 06:01 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by FD:
All I saw was an arm punt.
Lol. On first down! (Yes 25 to go, but FG puts us up 8, and they only needed a few yards for FG attempt).

It was a terrible decision. Didn't matter in the end.

One thing having Henne in for sure did - Browns punted on 4th and 8 instead of going for it. I have no doubt with Mahomes in, they go for it. This allowed Reid and Henne and Hill and Williams to tell the final story, not just hoping for a defensive stop.
[Reply]
Hayneplane 06:02 PM 01-17-2021
It would have been easy for the moment to get too big for him after the terrible interception that wasn’t even in range of a receiver but great credit for picking himself up mentally and making the two big plays to ice the game.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:03 PM 01-17-2021
Henne was pretty bad on that INT. That was stupid.
But that run showed some guts
[Reply]
COchief 06:03 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
How about shutting the **** up and enjoying the moment?
Seconded.

Guy got thrown into a pressure cooker and eeked out the win with back to back ballsy plays. He's a backup QB, meaning if he's great for the position you can expect 500 or a little better at best. Guy closed out a playoff game.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:03 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
what the hell are you talking about?
You're in here immediately whining "WeLl, MoOrE iS a BeTtEr BaCkUp Qb, ReAcTiOnArY wEiRdOs"

Who gives a fuck. Henne just came through for us and kept our season alive for at least another week.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:04 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Exactly how I feel

The dude is who he is, made a huge mistake but came up big for the team
A lot of guys would have choked out in that spot on 3rd and 4th down there. Those were the biggest plays of his life and he got it done. Now I think he's simply a bad quarterback, but that means something.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01-17-2021, 06:04 PM
This message has been deleted by Chris Meck.
Azide22 06:05 PM 01-17-2021
It was first and 25. Line of scrimmage was the 38. What are you talking about?
Get 10 yards and its a FG attempt. They would have been happy with that. No doubt the defense plays a tad softer there.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:05 PM 01-17-2021
why don't you choke on a huge syphilitic cock?
Yeah, sit the fuck down and shut up because you've got nothing.
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:06 PM 01-17-2021
Let me ask you all something, and answer honestly:

If Patrick couldn't play next week, would you feel better playing the Bills with Moore or Henne under center?

I trust Andy Reid, who has gotten this team to the AFC Championship three years in a row. If he wants Henne over Moore, then I’m cool with it.
[Reply]
Basileus777 06:08 PM 01-17-2021
People talking smack about Chiefs Legend Chad Henne minutes after the moment of his glory need to rethink their lives.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:09 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, sit the **** down and shut up because you've got nothing.
I deleted. That was unnecessary.

My point is that lots of people want to crown the guy when he actually played like shit.

I don't see why you're getting all up in arms about it.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:10 PM 01-17-2021
whatever. I'm out.
[Reply]
Coach 06:10 PM 01-17-2021

On 3rd & 14 leading 22-17, Chad Henne scrambles left for 13 yards setting up a 4th & inches situation for the @Chiefs with less than two minutes to go.

Henne reached a top speed of 17.98 MPH on the play, faster than any Browns defender in pursuit.#CLEvsKC | #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/As0JdPFjzL

— Next Gen Stats (@NextGenStats) January 17, 2021

Not only the Chiefs have so much speed, hell, even their back-up QB has speed.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:10 PM 01-17-2021
I deleted. That was unnecessary.

My point is that lots of people want to crown the guy when he actually played like shit.

I don't see why you're getting all up in arms about it.
I'm not up in arms. Save it for another day, that's all.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:12 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by COchief:
Seconded.

Guy got thrown into a pressure cooker and eeked out the win with back to back ballsy plays. He's a backup QB, meaning if he's great for the position you can expect 500 or a little better at best. Guy closed out a playoff game.
I mean, we are fans. We can do whatever we want. I'm celebrating but I'm also critiquing. Being able to do both and being impartial makes you make the best observations.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up