ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chad Henne is a badass thread.
SupDock 05:10 PM 01-17-2021
The stones. Put his body on the line when it mattered the most

He knew he didn't want to be remembered for that interception

#HenneThingIsPossible pic.twitter.com/2TkkWiyf0p

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) January 17, 2021

[Reply]
Cheater5 05:44 PM 01-17-2021
He gets game ball. He didn’t turn into a big vagina when it mattered most. He spit in his hands, said “f**k it” and went for it. For that, I salute him.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:47 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Guy was cool as a cucumber. Hate how people can be so ****ing negative on a guy but its sort of a signature of "chieffan". Same with Butker....these guys come through and win games.
Calm as a cucumber? The guy threw into double coverage when we were virtually in field goal range on 1st and 25. One of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:48 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
The INT was awful....

Dunno about badass.
Just heard Andy say that was on him, but no more details.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:50 PM 01-17-2021
This board is full of reactionary weirdos.

Henne throws the worst INT in recent Chiefs memory, in position for a FG, and you guys want to crown him.

He's shitty. Reid has HUGE BRASS BALLS for making that 4th down call, but Henne still blows and Moore should be the #2 going forward. He's shown he can actually run the offense correctly and make some plays.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:52 PM 01-17-2021
He made a bad mistake. Then totally redeemed himself in the biggest game of his life. That takes guts.

We should remember him for putting the game on ice.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:54 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
He made a bad mistake. Then totally redeemed himself in the biggest game of his life. That takes guts.

We should remember him for putting the game on ice.
What is more difficult? Running in a straight line or completing a deep pass & reading coverage? I don't think he's a very good back up QB. Definitely a below avg #2. I wouldn't be confident at all with him going into the Bills as the starter. It was nice he showed his toughness this game but that doesn't mean he's a good QB.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:54 PM 01-17-2021
The interception was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen in 30+ years watching football. He came through when it really mattered though and should get credit for it.

Still don't think we stand any real chance if he starts next week.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:55 PM 01-17-2021
I’ll say I was ready to fire him after that INT. I said if you can’t get at least a damn FG with this offense, then you should be fired. Backup qbs are paid to
Step in and step up. Not hand it off.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:56 PM 01-17-2021
Let me ask you all something, and answer honestly:

If Patrick couldn't play next week, would you feel better playing the Bills with Moore or Henne under center?
[Reply]
Redbled 05:57 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
This board is full of reactionary weirdos.

Henne throws the worst INT in recent Chiefs memory, in position for a FG, and you guys want to crown him.

He's shitty. Reid has HUGE BRASS BALLS for making that 4th down call, but Henne still blows and Moore should be the #2 going forward. He's shown he can actually run the offense correctly and make some plays.
How is the 50 in position for a FG?
[Reply]
Redbled 05:57 PM 01-17-2021

If Patrick couldn't play next week, would you feel better playing the Bills with Moore or Henne under center?

Moore
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:59 PM 01-17-2021

How about shutting the fuck up and enjoying the moment?
[Reply]
SupDock 06:00 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The interception was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen in 30+ years watching football. He came through when it really mattered though and should get credit for it.

Still don't think we stand any real chance if he starts next week.
Exactly how I feel

The dude is who he is, made a huge mistake but came up big for the team
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:00 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
How is the 50 in position for a FG?
It was first and 25. Line of scrimmage was the 38. What are you talking about?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:01 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
How about shutting the **** up and enjoying the moment?
what the hell are you talking about?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up