ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Kareem Hunt’s brain a dumpster fire?
T-post Tom 11:35 PM 01-10-2021
Next week is personal.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:51 PM 01-11-2021
Kareem said during an interview after he made that statement that he still keeps in touch with many Chiefs players. I don't think he meant anything more than he is looking forward to playing against team that released him and showing them they made a mistake. I'd imagine all professional athletes who are released or traded by a team feel that way.

Not a big deal at all. Either way Chiefs winning this game and probably by a lot. LETS GO!

Originally Posted by TEX:
Sorry, I love the guy and wish he was still in KC. If he was still a CHIEF, he'd be the best all around RB in the league. He was perfect for the offense and it for him. Its gonna be a weird experience rooting against him, while thinking about what could have been, with him. I think about that every time I see him play...However, I compmetely understand why he is gone. I did not want any part of this matchup because of the Kareem Hunt factor. Having said that - BRING IT!
I'm a Hunt fan as well. Wish he was still here but it is what it is. I've moved on. Looking forward to game Sunday should be a good one.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:53 PM 01-11-2021
Hunt talks a lot of shit for a backup RB.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:10 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he was drunk,
[Reply]
In58men 07:11 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
He’s definitely a starter, just has a unique situation.
[Reply]
Fish 08:38 PM 01-11-2021

[Reply]
Halfcan 10:08 PM 01-11-2021
I hope he cries again after we win the SB this year.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:08 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
AND ACCIDENTS DON'T HAPPEN TO PEOPLE WHO TAKE ACCIDENTS PERSONAL.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:37 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Kareem said during an interview after he made that statement that he still keeps in touch with many Chiefs players. I don't think he meant anything more than he is looking forward to playing against team that released him and showing them they made a mistake. I'd imagine all professional athletes who are released or traded by a team feel that way.

Not a big deal at all. Either way Chiefs winning this game and probably by a lot. LETS GO!

I'm a Hunt fan as well. Wish he was still here but it is what it is. I've moved on. Looking forward to game Sunday should be a good one.
Chiefs didn't make a mistake. Hunt is a liar and has anger issues. He got into 3 scrums that off season. Then last year was pulled over while drinking and an open container and pot. Admits he couldn't pass a breathalyzer. Dude has issues. Glad people like him and Peter's are not a part of this team.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:44 PM 01-14-2021

#Browns RB Kareem Hunt said he wouldn't say he's mad at #Chiefs for not giving him another chance, things happen for a reason, and now he's back home in Cleveland

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) January 14, 2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:45 PM 01-14-2021

#Browns RB Kareem Hunt on saying his reunion with #Chiefs is personal: I just mean it's a big game. Bragging rights. First time playing against some of my friends.

Asked if he's been texting with former teammates about bragging rights, Hunt said they've been talking

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) January 14, 2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:05 PM 01-14-2021

“We’ll let the play do the talking...”
-Kareem Hunt on Sammy Watkins’ criticism of Cleveland Browns pic.twitter.com/7gtJ8W4Kl6

— Cleveland Sports Fans (@CLE_SPORTS_FANS) January 14, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 05:07 PM 01-14-2021
I hope you don't take the loss too hard, Kareem.

And stay away from the booze after the game.
[Reply]
joethomas 05:36 PM 01-14-2021
He obviously did not mean "it's personal because I know some of those players personally and we love each other so much". He ran his mouth and he's being told to walk it back.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:37 PM 01-14-2021
I want them to lose so bad they never want to play or watch football again.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:17 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Chiefs didn't make a mistake. Hunt is a liar and has anger issues. He got into 3 scrums that off season. Then last year was pulled over while drinking and an open container and pot. Admits he couldn't pass a breathalyzer. Dude has issues. Glad people like him and Peter's are not a part of this team.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Tyreek has issues too. Lets not go down that road. Kareem is doing fine now. People can change. He's young.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up