ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Kareem Hunt’s brain a dumpster fire?
T-post Tom 11:35 PM 01-10-2021
Next week is personal.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:31 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
I still don’t get it. I watched both of those clips. Pretty gracious in the second one. What was he supposed to say ... “sorry Chiefs Planet, I’ll fumble a ball or two to make up for what I did and get you guys to like me again” ?
I think he and baker were trying to make it a rallying cry. The second shows that social media shut it down pretty quick. The Chiefs have nothing to be sorry about and the fans don't hate kareem. There was nothing there to get personal about.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:48 AM 01-11-2021
Only thing I should think is personal would be from the Chiefs towards Hunt, as this should be for a 3-peat. Thanks Hunt.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:10 AM 01-11-2021
Careening is the practice of grounding a sailing vessel at high tide, in order to expose one side of its hull for maintenance and repairs below the water line when the tide goes out

Careem is a vehicle for hire company which is a subsidiary of American company Uber. It is based in Dubai, with operations in over 100 cities in 15 countries in the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:32 AM 01-11-2021
Fuck Hunt....no-good piece of trash.

Dude cost the Chiefs a SB in 2019.

If not for him practicing Cobra Kai on some female, Chiefs would be working towards their 3rd SB right now.

He can get fuckin ran over by a garbage truck for all I care.
[Reply]
rico 08:52 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Stupid is as stupid does ma'am /Dude smarter than Kareem.
Bahaha :-)
[Reply]
redfan 08:52 AM 01-11-2021
His brain and therefore decisions are clouded and poisoned with drugs and alcohol.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 09:06 AM 01-11-2021
It's 'personal' - is he telling the truth this time?
[Reply]
Lzen 09:09 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1348496872827183105

This.
I don't get his first comment on this vid. He said "hey, run it back". Run what back, exactly? :-) :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:10 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
**** Hunt....no-good piece of trash.

If not for him practicing Cobra Kai on some female, Chiefs would be working towards their 3rd SB right now.

He can get ****in ran over by a garbage truck for all I care.

[Reply]
wazu 09:20 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Fuck Hunt....no-good piece of trash.

He can get fuckin ran over by a garbage truck for all I care.
Our defense cost us a Super Bowl. Damien Williams basically put up same stats as Hunt for remainder of season, and was outstanding in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:32 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Our defense cost us a Super Bowl. Damien Williams basically put up same stats as Hunt for remainder of season, and was outstanding in the playoffs.
The defense and Dees Fords
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:35 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Remember sitting way up in the upper decks while the team was being introduced against the Patriots. Houston and Berry were the last 2 out of the tunnel and they had some type of moment. They proceeded to do fuck all the entire game. I'll always have a special 'fuck you' in my heart for those two and what they represent.
[Reply]
TEX 09:49 AM 01-11-2021
Sorry, I love the guy and wish he was still in KC. If he was still a CHIEF, he'd be the best all around RB in the league. He was perfect for the offense and it for him. Its gonna be a weird experience rooting against him, while thinking about what could have been, with him. I think about that every time I see him play...However, I compmetely understand why he is gone. I did not want any part of this matchup because of the Kareem Hunt factor. Having said that - BRING IT!
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:51 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
While we were preparing for the Super Bowl he was pulled over with an open container of alcohol and weed, and admitted to an officer he'd fail a drug test if one was administered. He's learned absolutely nothing and is lucky he still has a career with the way he handles himself.
It's nice that the kid seems to have finally gotten his shit together but yeah, it wasn't just one incident.

He's had a half dozen incidents or more, going back to college. The Chiefs were fully justified.

He's not a Chief anymore so I really don't care one way or another. Only when somebody on here goes pining for the guy I guess.
[Reply]
TEX 09:52 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Remember sitting way up in the upper decks while the team was being introduced against the Patriots. Houston and Berry were the last 2 out of the tunnel and they had some type of moment. They proceeded to do **** all the entire game. I'll always have a special 'fu k you' in my heart for those two and what they represent.
Exactly - Fuck them!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up