ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 32
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Houston hires Nick Caserio to be GM
Mecca 06:38 PM 01-05-2021
More New England trash, these teams will never learn.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:33 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Pretty sure he was introduced to Pioli by Ryan Succop.
It gets weirder. Also, something in this paragraph seems amiss...

"While he was at USC, former Gamecock kicker Ryan Succop invited Easterby to speak to the Kansas City Chiefs, where Succop was playing at the time. Easterby made such an impression on coach Andy Reid and general manager Scott Pioli, who is now back with the Patriots, that they hired him to be the team’s chaplain in 2011."
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:35 AM 01-17-2021
Wouldn’t be shocked if this “character coach” didn’t see the signs of instability with Belcher and is partly responsible for the incident because of some fucked up thing he said to Belcher that he thought would be beneficial.

No, I don’t think he told Belcher to murder Perkins and himself, but I could see something innocuous like, “People depend on you and you’re failing them right now” or some shit like that getting stuck in the craw of an unstable man’s brain and causing him to go off the deep end
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:53 PM 01-17-2021

There is a growing sense from people in and around the Texans’ organization that Deshaun Watson has played his last snap for the team. It’s early in the off-season, there’s a lot of time left, but Watson’s feelings cannot and should not be underestimated.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 17, 2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:54 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:

If I was Houston it would take four 1st round picks to get him.
[Reply]
DanBecky 01:08 PM 01-17-2021
What a nightmare for that org and fanbase lolol
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:17 PM 01-17-2021
Lol that Cal McNair is derisively called Tommy Boy.

https://defector.com/jack-easterby-c...ouston-texans/
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:30 PM 01-17-2021
Yeah. Even if Houston fires Easterby and hires Bieniemy, I think Deshaun is done with that team.

If that's the case, we're down to Los Diego and... Philly?

Damn...
[Reply]
louie aguiar 01:32 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Football team needs to make that trade
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:42 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
A team run by professionals would turn those 4 picks into serious draft picks, but this is the Texans. For them, one in the hand is worth 10 in the bush. If they were smart, and they're not, they would do whatever it takes to rectify the situation with Watson and move forward from there. Since they're stupid, they'll lose Watson and won't see any benefit that compares to the loss.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:43 PM 01-17-2021
Rat Jr should already be calling. Offer those fucks Jimmy G on a cheap deal along with picks and I bet they do it
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:45 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Rat Jr should already be calling. Offer those fucks Jimmy G on a cheap deal along with picks and I bet they do it
Watson on that team would be scary. If they could ever stay healthy.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:54 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Miami is the obvious fit. Give them Tua and #3 and they might be dumb enough to take it.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:56 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Miami is the obvious fit. Give them Tua and #3 and they might be dumb enough to take it.
Hell I’d throw their original 1st in there too with no hesitation.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:40 PM 01-17-2021
If you are a team with even moderate talent, you have to try to get this guy. Teams like SF, DEN, MIA and WFT have to be in on this (leaving out IND bc they are in the same division).

Honestly if Patrick Mahomes never existed and we were still with Alex, I’d absolutely be down with trading 2 first rd picks, a flurry of 3rd Rd picks and even throw a player in there. I’d offer all I could.

It sure beats the alternative of never finding a QB unless you’re at the very top of the draft. History proves this.

*not counting this year

K Murray
D Jones
D Haskins
D Lock
B Mayfield
S Darnold
J Allen
J Rosen
L Jackson
M Trubisky
P Mahomes
D Watson
J Goff
C Wentz
P Lynch
J Winston
M Marriotta
B Bortles
T Bridgewater
J Manziel
D Carr
Jimmy G
EJ Manuel
G Smith
A Luck
RGIII
R Tannehill
B Weeden
C Newton
J Locker
B Gabbert
C Ponder
A Dalton
S Bradford
T Tebow
M Stafford
M Sanchez
J Freeman

Stafford, Mahomes, Watson, Murray, Luck and Allen. 6 guys you can truly win a SB with available since 2009 and 4 of them were taken in the top 7 picks bc the Bears ****ed up royally in 2017.

Picks don’t matter as much as people say if you don’t have a QB. We’ve been there for decades.

So yeah I’d give up a shit load of high draft picks if I was a team that needed a QB.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:55 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Just reread my post. I should clarify it.

4 first round picks with 2 this year & 2 next year.

If not possible, then I’d get the choice of 2 first round picks in 2021 & 3 players of my choice off your active roster.

Nothing less than that.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 32
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Up