ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 516 of 4799
« First < 16416466506512513514515516 51751851952052656661610161516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:34 AM 09-08-2016
his name is kelvin benjamin, his name is kelvin benjamin :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:45 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think the Panthers beat the living piss out of them.....I might be biased though.

Rookie QB against reigning NFL MVP at the same position...with the definite motivation to redeem himself. Not just him...but the entire team/organization.

This one gets ugly quick....their fans, projecting a Mannning-esque "rainbows and balloons" fantasy on some no-name QB, dies tomorrow night. It will be similar to what happened when KC curb-stomped them after the JC fumble game.

I cant think of a scenario where a team would be more focused....this has "walking into a buzz-saw" written all over it.

They arent hap-haphazardly waltzing into this game....they want to kill them.
Siemian isn't a rookie, but yes it is his first start. And the reigning NFL MVP will be more concerned with the reigning SB MVP and the nightmares. He should be focused and I'm sure he will be, but this game isn't played in Carolina...

I don't know what 'rainbows and balloons' fantasy you're talking about ... but, I don't think many fans have huge aspirations from Siemian at this point.

It's Game Day!
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:06 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I don't think many fans have huge aspirations from Siemian at this point.
Yeah...whatever. You projected this "rainbow and balloon' fantasy QB to beat him in his first ever professional game.

Quit pretending....we are all aware of your passive-aggressive nature. Nobody is buying the thinly-veiled shtick. Politics would be a good profession...say shit then cover your back end.

30-13
[Reply]
New World Order 03:09 AM 09-08-2016
If Denver wins we all know why.

WWE Theory
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:10 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah...whatever. You projected this "rainbow and balloon' fantasy QB to beat him in his first ever professional game.

Quit pretending....we are all aware of your passive-aggressive nature. Nobody is buying the thinly-veiled shtick. Politics would be a good profession...say shit then cover your back end.

30-13
If Denver wins tonight, it won't be because of Siemian... they could lose because of him though. A win tonight is going to happen with great defense and few mistakes on offense. Keep it close. If I had said that Trevor will outperform Cam, you'd have a point... but, I didn't and you don't.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:14 AM 09-08-2016
So, does BlackOp have the honor of creating the TNF Jinx thread? Or, are you guys going to let Garcia do that?
[Reply]
BossChief 07:22 AM 09-08-2016
If Denver can't beat Carolina who's starting 2 rookie corners who will be matching up against 2 very good receivers, I'm not sure they will make the playoffs.

If Siemien can't take advantage of those kinds of mismatches, uh oh
[Reply]
notorious 07:31 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If Denver can't beat Carolina who's starting 2 rookie corners who will be matching up against 2 very good receivers, I'm not sure they will make the playoffs.

This is how I see it.

Denver should win this game.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:52 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Kony Ealy, Vernon Butler and Kawaan Short will be in their backfield all night. Will make that very tough for them.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:21 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kony Ealy, Vernon Butler and Kawaan Short will be in their backfield all night. Will make that very tough for them.
Among others that will live in Denvers backfield, and I agree...but this league is all about exploiting mismatches and Carolina starting 2 rookie corners against Thomas and Sanders are both exploitable matchups.

My point is if Simien can't get the ball to those guys in this scenario, it's gonna be a long year for them because those WRs are the strength of the offense.

Their OL isn't gonna be good enough to consistently open holes for their backs (which IMO are a nice set of RBs)...so it puts more emphasis on the WRs being able to produce.

Gonna be interesting to see how this Simian kid does under a lot of pressure because Carolina has a lot of talent in their front 7.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:30 AM 09-08-2016
Siemian isn't a rookie, but yes it is his first start. And the reigning NFL MVP will be more concerned with the reigning SB MVP and the nightmares. He should be focused and I'm sure he will be, but this game isn't played in Carolina...
Carolina finally has a legit WR to play with now.

While the Panther's secondary was overrated last year their front 7 was underrated. That combined with just a terrible O line in Denver makes for a completely different game.

If Den can hit Thomas deep and make "chunk plays" they come out on top.

If Carolina can run the ball and get pressure with a 4 man rush they win.

Manning may have had a duck arm in the SB but he could get rid of the ball in 3 seconds. He had complete command of the offense and that helped to negate a pass rush.

Semen won't have that advantage...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:42 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Carolina finally has a legit WR to play with now.

While the Panther's secondary was overrated last year their front 7 was underrated. That combined with just a terrible O line in Denver makes for a completely different game.

If Den can hit Thomas deep and make "chunk plays" they come out on top.

If Carolina can run the ball and get pressure with a 4 man rush they win.

Manning may have had a duck arm in the SB but he could get rid of the ball in 3 seconds. He had complete command of the offense and that helped to negate a pass rush.

Semen won't have that advantage...
I can't understand why people are so quick to dismiss this. It's always blah, blah, blah. Manning was the worst rated QB last year. Blah,Blah, Blah. AT his worst, he still was doing things that Semen lover just can't do. I am going to love telling people I told ya so.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:07 AM 09-08-2016
If Denver wins tonight, it won't be because of Siemian... they could lose because of him though. A win tonight is going to happen with great defense and few mistakes on offense. Keep it close. If I had said that Trevor will outperform Cam, you'd have a point... but, I didn't and you don't.
yup
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:00 AM 09-08-2016
Over under 3rd quarter knowmo turns this off??
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:02 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Over under 3rd quarter knowmo turns this off??

[Reply]
Page 516 of 4799
« First < 16416466506512513514515516 51751851952052656661610161516 > Last »
Up