Page 116 of 4783
« First < 1666106112113114115116 1171181191201261662166161116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:38 PM 08-30-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Just a little fyi--the Broncos completely dominated SF the first half of the game. The only thing they didn't do (yes, they will have to fix this) is score a TD. Otherwise, complete domination. Now, is Manning the perfect fit for this offense? Nope. The timing is off and the RBs are still not picking up blitzes. So there's things that need to be ironed out.
Domination but didn't score a single TD against a gutted team :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:44 PM 08-30-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Our defense has been shitting all over everyone. We have a half dozen guys who can rush the passer and we just overwhelm people with talent.
Sounds like a poor man's version of the Chiefs D. Bailey, Poe, Jaye, DJ, Tamba, Houston, DJ, Dee, and even Berry are all studs at rushing the passer. That's 9.
[Reply]
Smed1065 12:54 AM 08-31-2015
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Manning will get that in his coma.
FYP!
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:07 AM 08-31-2015
AFCW is going to be a fistfight this year...I've missed those days. Manning coming back down to earth will be fun to watch...but their defense is going to be on par with KC ...Wade is a good DC. SD is a year away..and the Raiders are better. Miller might end up DPOTY...he is in a contract year and looks like they are going to scheme to his strengths. Mack looks great. AFCW is loaded with future pass rushing talent. Cooper is going to be good too..

KC is probably the best of them this season...from what watching the games tell me. They looked smooth in game 3...that's a good sign. Year 3...KC looks like the best team in the AFC...at least the most balanced. I'm not going to bang the SB gong..but they are definitely in the mix. Going to enjoy this year...

Chiefs dont know what they have yet..Poe, DAT, Smith/Peters combo and both tackles haven't been in play. This is going to be a really good team...the best in almost 20 years. It might actually be the best roster they've had since I've been watching them..and I'm not kidding.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:34 AM 08-31-2015
Honestly, I hope the division is a tight race all year... regardless of which team wins it, a tight race with better teams is the ideal situation.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:14 AM 08-31-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Honestly, I hope the division is a tight race all year... regardless of which team wins it, a tight race with better teams is the ideal situation.
Did you watch your game yet? What are your thoughts on Manning?
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:02 AM 08-31-2015
Blah blah blah.....See you punks on 9-17
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:26 AM 08-31-2015
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Blah blah blah.....Gonna get fisted by the Chiefs on 9-17
Glad to see we're on the same page dickcheese!!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:20 AM 08-31-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I stopped watching preseason two years ago... time waste for me, and with the kids getting older, hard to justify watching that crap and missing out on something with them.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:48 AM 08-31-2015
All I've heard all offseason is how Lattimer is going to tear it up. Denver is so talented no one can compete.

Coach Gary Kubiak suggested the Broncos were expecting more year-two development from WR Cody Latimer.
Keep in mind these comments were made before Latimer's rough third preseason game where he dropped an easy TD and frustrated Peyton Manning by running the wrong route. Teammate Demaryius Thomas hinted Latimer is showing up in practice, but it's not translating to games. "You just want to see him making plays," said Kubiak. "He's a hard worker. He does the right thing. He's in the right place, but it's time for him to start making plays on the ball, coming up with big plays." Aug 30 - 2:49 PM
Source: ESPN.com
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:54 AM 08-31-2015
All I've heard all offseason is how Lattimer is going to tear it up. Denver is so talented no one can compete.

Coach Gary Kubiak suggested the Broncos were expecting more year-two development from WR Cody Latimer.
Keep in mind these comments were made before Latimer's rough third preseason game where he dropped an easy TD and frustrated Peyton Manning by running the wrong route. Teammate Demaryius Thomas hinted Latimer is showing up in practice, but it's not translating to games. "You just want to see him making plays," said Kubiak. "He's a hard worker. He does the right thing. He's in the right place, but it's time for him to start making plays on the ball, coming up with big plays." Aug 30 - 2:49 PM
Source: ESPN.com
This is why I stopped watching preseason games... what we see now from most teams isn't what we're going to see in week 1.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:56 AM 08-31-2015
Everyone up and dare him to beat you deep and to the outside. His arm doesn't look good anymore and it isn't even cold yet. He still has nice placement on timing routes, but it takes a while for the ball to get there.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 08:59 AM 08-31-2015
@Jeff_Legwold: #Broncoa have traded T Chris Clark to Texans for 7th round in pick in '16.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:01 AM 08-31-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
This is why I stopped watching preseason games... what we see now from most teams isn't what we're going to see in week 1.
I agree but watching that game showed what your offense is like right now. Manning's arm is done. He's still going to move the ball and be efficient because he's Manning. Watch the game MHM. I don't put too much stock into but damn his throws were flat out bad.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:01 AM 08-31-2015
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
@Jeff_Legwold: #Broncoa have traded T Chris Clark to Texans for 7th round in pick in '16.
Better hope their rookie LT stays healthy
[Reply]
Page 116 of 4783
« First < 1666106112113114115116 1171181191201261662166161116 > Last »
Up