ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1018 of 4798
« First < 18518918968100810141015101610171018 101910201021102210281068111815182018 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:23 AM 08-23-2017
Never go full knowmotard. Denver is not a good team. Even if Semen is the average QB you claim he is. (He's not, he sucks)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:44 AM 08-23-2017
Let's see, according to KnowShit;

Brock Ossweiller is comparable to Big Ben
Semen is comparable to Matt Ryan
Pixton is comparable to, was it Brady? I forget.
What's some other off the wall comparisons he's made? I know there have been plenty. And he's missed every single time. :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:51 AM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Nobody in this division will have it easy this year. The Denver will be crap talk is not warranted. They have a strong roster still together. I doubt they just all of a sudden suck ass because Wade and Ware left.
It is very warranted. They have no quarterback. They have a horrible line. They are hoping for a brokedick JC will save their horrible running game. They can't stop the run. They lost one of the best DC's in the NFL. Their new head coach was a poor DC at Miami. And Semen was declining at the end of the season. They desperately wanted Pixton to step up and take the starting job, but he sucks worse than Semen. 6-10 team. And that's just because of the pile high advantage. Otherwise they would be 4-12 or worse.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:01 AM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
It is very warranted. They have no quarterback. They have a horrible line. They are hoping for a brokedick JC will save their horrible running game. They can't stop the run. They lost one of the best DC's in the NFL. Their new head coach was a poor DC at Miami. And Semen was declining at the end of the season. They desperately wanted Pixton to step up and take the starting job, but he sucks worse than Semen. 6-10 team. And that's just because of the pile high advantage. Otherwise they would be 4-12 or worse.
Delusional... I haven't read one article or heard one comment about Charles being viewed as a savior for their run game. They certainly didn't pay him as if they had those expectations. Charles is just a guy in the rotation at this point that may not make the roster, we'll soon find out.

And, as I noted yesterday - Trevor had more TD passes on the road than he did in KC (thank you Cincy). I guess they carried that thin air magic to Ohio and other places.

And, they won 4 on the road and 5 at home... clearly out of whack.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:30 AM 08-23-2017
Those bullshit throws he made to that piece of shit turd Bennie Fowler only happen in that dump. We saw what happened at Arrowhead without that cheap advantage.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:32 AM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Those bullshit throws he made to that piece of shit turd Bennie Fowler only happen in that dump. We saw what happened at Arrowhead without that cheap advantage.
:-) ... I don't know if you really believe all the things you type or if it's just total bitterness and butthurt after decades of being the red headed step child?

Don't worry though, only one more year of biting your lip and grunting with your face buried in the pillow as Alex slowly drags through another painful season for you until the savior is let loose.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:33 AM 08-23-2017
Vance Joseph doesn't blow smoke like other coaches. So if he says Charles is looking great, he's telling the truth.
Originally Posted by :
"I'm not sure what we're going to see on Saturday, but Charles looked great [Tuesday]," Joseph said. "He looked great last week. He is wanting to play football, so hopefully for him it goes well."

In a perfect world, the Broncos would be able to use Charles as a change-of-pace back who is a threat as a runner or receiver for 10-12 plays a game. But to do that they have to be convinced his knees will hold up.

They held him out of team drills throughout the offseason and slowly ramped up his workload as the preseason has gone along. He did not play in the first two preseason games, but the Broncos were pleased with what he was able to do in joint practices against the San Francisco 49ers last week.

"I've been trusting my knees," Charles said after Tuesday's practice. "I was just excited to be in San Francisco and playing against that defense. I saw some of my talent playing against them and everybody else saw what I was doing out there, too. I'm excited to just play football again, basically."

"I feel like I'm back to my normal me. I'm back to my normal weight," Charles said. "Last year, I was 195. This year, I'm 204, 205. I'm back to my normal weight, I'm back to [that weight] and whatever I have to do, whatever they want me to do."
http://www.espn.com/blog/denver-bron...do-for-broncos

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:35 AM 08-23-2017
Painful? Sweeping Denver again and knowing Mahomes takes over next year has to be frightening for you. When I tell you he's the real deal you best believe it. I've read the panic from your pile high faithful as well.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:36 AM 08-23-2017
Charles looks awful by all reports, so yeah he lied.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:37 AM 08-23-2017
You wouldn't pimp an average speed turd rookie like Henderson if he was 100 percent.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:37 AM 08-23-2017
Painful? Sweeping Denver again and knowing Mahomes takes over next year has to be frightening for you. When I tell you he's the real deal you best believe it. I've read the panic from your pile high faithful as well.

Yeah, I agree... magical two year run and the trajectory for greatness is at all-time highs, the likes of which are rarely seen in professional sports.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:40 AM 08-23-2017

#Broncos Notes: Siemian excellent toughness in pocket. That helps lay foundation for a QB’s growth.

— Andy Benoit (@Andy_Benoit) August 23, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:41 AM 08-23-2017
You probably won't beat KC for a decade. I know that hurts, but best prepare for it.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:44 AM 08-23-2017
You probably won't beat KC for a decade. I know that hurts, but best prepare for it.
Yeah, ok... KC should win the game @ Arrowhead this year, but your New Years' Eve plans are going to suck.... you'll be drunk and crying in your champagne well before the ball drops at midnight.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:45 AM 08-23-2017
One thing that will help Charles make the team is Denver really doesn't have a third option in the passing game. Denver needs someone other than DT and Sanders to throw the ball to.
[Reply]
Page 1018 of 4798
« First < 18518918968100810141015101610171018 101910201021102210281068111815182018 > Last »
Up