« First < 101151191197198199200201 202203204205 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
Mecca 12:28 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's your takeaway from this thread.

And you have the juevos to say "nobody's listening to anyone anyway..."

Jesus you're a master of projection. You might as well have just said "Chicago Fans aren't listening" or "some people say they aren't listening..."

Pretty much all you have to add 'round here anymore. Casting yourself as an audience proxy of sorts and telling us what 'the world' thinks/does because you do it or think it.

Nah - I don't think I'll take my queues from you. There's been plenty of substantive back and forth in this thread. You're just not a big fan of the fact that your particular side of this argument sucks badly. I've listened to it. I've digested it. And it's been wholly unpersuasive.

Why? Because it's a bad argument. From a lousy messenger.

Seems to be the theme of the last couple days...
I enjoy how in like 15 years we've had like 5 disagreements and now because our political thoughts are different, you think I'm this giant pile of garbage.

Enjoy the echo chamber.
htismaqe 12:29 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Another issue is there's like what 15 people on this forum that give 2 shits about the NBA and now all of the sudden everyone cares when this comes up.
Isn't that a good thing? Doesn't that mean that in some ways, the players' tactics are working?
O.city 12:29 PM 08-27-2020
Well, playoffs are back on.

Hopefully the Clippers get their shit together for my gambling to pay off.
staylor26 12:29 PM 08-27-2020
Another issue is there's like what 15 people on this forum that give 2 shits about the NBA and now all of the sudden everyone cares when this comes up.
Funny because I’m pretty sure you’ve posted more in this thread the last couple of days than you have the entire fucking playoffs.

Meanwhile, people like me and DJ have posted in the NBA threads for years. I’ve rarely seen you talk basketball if at all.
DJ's left nut 12:30 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Look. I知 not particularly a trump guy. But when you say what you said with nary a mention of the other side this is the result you値l have.

All I値l say.

Fuck I hate politics.
Someone's unaware of the concept of a necessary predicate.

Hint: For one to have 'divided' something, it must first have to have been.....what?

But yeah - nobody's listening. Been directly spoken to...but nobody's listening.

I DID MATH IN THIS THREAD, BUEHLER! POORLY CONTRIVED AND VICIOUSLY STRAINED SEMI-SOUND MATH!

I mean what the fuck? We law talking guys do what we do specifically because we hate math and have too much pride to go to business school. These are the efforts I've made in this thread. I did math. That's a big deal.
O.city 12:30 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Funny because I知 pretty sure you致e posted more on this thread the las tocupek days then you have the entire ****ing playoffs.

Meanwhile, people like me and DJ have posted in the NBA threads for years.
Yeah, you've both been wrong about NBA stuff for years too. Outclassed, per usual, by me.

So no big deal. Carry on.
DJ's left nut 12:31 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Funny because I知 pretty sure you致e posted more on this thread the las tocupek days then you have the entire fucking playoffs.

Meanwhile, people like me and DJ have posted in the NBA threads for years.
I have been shit-talking Lebron on this board for a fucking decade.

I do not have to burnish my 'fuck lebron' bonafides here.
DJ's left nut 12:31 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, you've both been wrong about NBA stuff for years too. Outclassed, per usual, by me.

So no big deal. Carry on.
They have basketball where you're from?

I didn't think they even allowed dancing in schools down there.
htismaqe 12:32 PM 08-27-2020

:-)
O.city 12:32 PM 08-27-2020

Yeah, real basketball. You guys woudln't fit in or recognize it so don't worry.
Mecca 12:34 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, real basketball. You guys woudln't fit in or recognize it so don't worry.
What is real basketball? Is that when it's a bunch of middle aged dudes with beer bellies that can't dunk?
O.city 12:35 PM 08-27-2020
Bball was my sport man. Had a couple offers, almost ended up at Drury. Was told I'd have to redshirt and might get playing time by my JR year.

No thank you.

Took my talents to the Missouri State golf program.
DJ's left nut 12:35 PM 08-27-2020
I enjoy how in like 15 years we've had like 5 disagreements and now because our political thoughts are different, you think I'm this giant pile of garbage.

Enjoy the echo chamber.
You realize one doesn't dive into the middle of a dog-pile and be the loudest voice in opposition to an idea because he's looking for an echo chamber, right?

By and large I've not even responded to people that agree with me - I've directly addressed those that don't.

That's...uh...not an echo chamber.

My issue with you has been this limp-wristed crap you've pulled over the last little bit where you just mealy mouth this 'well I don't think this...but OTHERS do....' crap before you spend the next several days making it very clear you DO think it.

Fine. Think it. Take ownership of it. Doesn't mean I'm gonna think you're any more accurate, but I'll at least have a greater appreciation for how you comport yourself in debating it.

Or don't. Keep doing this. I don't expect my 'approval' to matter one whit to anyone on a damn football board. But if you want the explanation for the shift in my perspective, there it be sir...
O.city 12:36 PM 08-27-2020
What is real basketball? Is that when it's a bunch of middle aged dudes with beer bellies that can't dunk?
Uh no.

Real basketball is a matchup zone that will shut you down. UCLA cuts that will make you bleed. Flex cuts into oblivion.
DJ's left nut 12:36 PM 08-27-2020
Where O.City's at?

Bounce passes.

From the chest.

Sooooooo many bounce passes...
Page 201 of 205
« First < 101151191197198199200201 202203204205 >
Up