ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>Dear Andy, protect your quarterback. Signed, everyone.
Wallcrawler 08:26 PM 01-17-2021
Andy Reid. Lot of ways to describe this man.

Innovator. Genius. Guru.

So how does a man deserving of these adjectives, who has coached for two decades plus, guiding now two separate franchises to host a hat trick of title games not understand that exposing the very reason your team transcends all others is UNFATHOMABLY stupid?

3rd n 1. Big bruising back in the game playing well. Best arm on the planet running the offense. Lets not hand it off though, let's call a designed run exposing our qb to a free shot that gets his head ripped off.

Why?

Mahomes isn't going to back off from the call, and the guy puts a bullseye on his back enough with his own scrambles down field. Its YOUR JOB to protect your quarterback.

Why the fuck are you calling designed qb running plays? He was already dinged and limping around. You cannot honestly believe that THIS was the only way you could get one yard on this trash defense.

15 is the reason KC is favored in every contest.

15 covers MANY of your warts as a play caller and time manager.

15 is the guy who saved your coaching legacy, bringing you a championship that eluded you for years, because your other quarterbacks could not overcome your post season pant shitting.

Why you choose to put 15 in harms way intentionally is beyond any sane line of thinking. It isnt like you have an o line that can protect him. You have a former #1 and a bunch of JAGS up front trying their best to just not look like a retard trying to fuck a doorknob.

Every time he drops back, he has to run for his life already, so to just throw him into the teeth of the defense, intentionally, is simply unfathomably stupid.

Take a look at your incredible 3 point performance in the second half against the terrible Browns defense. That's how far an innovative, guru genius like you is going to get with Chad fucking Henne.

So please. For all of us, pal.

Take care of your fucking quarterback.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:12 PM 01-19-2021
We should be more aggressive about our offensive line. Why is Wylie still here? You don't draft Niang in the 2nd if you know he has to sit out his 1st year. We needed someone to contribute THIS year. As soon as LDT opted out we should have been aggressive about adding someone on the Oline.

Reiter sucks, we continue to refuse to pay for a center?

How many players do with have on the team that can pass block AND run block? Most of our guys can do one or the other. Unacceptable.

When you pay your QB a half of a Billion dollars, you don't skimp on the offensive line. Indy did it to 2 of their Quarterback and everyone here destroyed them for it. Texans with Carr got destroyed. We are heading down the same stupid road.

We can do it, just have to focus more on the offensive line.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:15 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, he's been fine at that number. If he needs to be paid more than that, I'll look elsewhere.
Where you going to look, though? It won't be in free agency because from there, salaries DOUBLE and then TRIPLE for just an incremental improvement in play.

The best bet is to actually draft a center. The ceiling is much higher and the payout is much lower.

This is a team that's going to have to really rely on the draft because free agency just isn't going to be as easy to navigate with this many star contracts.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 04:31 PM 01-19-2021
Neck injuries including a pinched nerve can be devastating IMO.
Spent the worst two months of my life layed up last winter from a pinched nerve in my neck. Arms going numb, messed up my stomach, felt like someone was stabbing me with a hot knife over and over again in my shoulder. Pain so intense sent my blood pressure into the lower 200's. If I'm Reid Mahomes is my backup (at 80 %)

Big fan of Mahomes and would not like to see his career cut short from injury.
[Reply]
O.city 04:59 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Where you going to look, though? It won't be in free agency because from there, salaries DOUBLE and then TRIPLE for just an incremental improvement in play.

The best bet is to actually draft a center. The ceiling is much higher and the payout is much lower.

This is a team that's going to have to really rely on the draft because free agency just isn't going to be as easy to navigate with this many star contracts.
Just depends what happens with teh cap and such. I doubt they'll have much but they can make it work if they want. I'd rather draft one as well.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:35 PM 01-19-2021
This is the 2nd time Patrick has had a concussion or concussion-like symptoms, the first being at TTU.

We need to start treating him like a QB who has had trauma twice. Most short yardage needs to be a pass or RB/FB run/trick play.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:19 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This is the 2nd time Patrick has had a concussion or concussion-like symptoms, the first being at TTU.

We need to start treating him like a QB who has had trauma twice. Most short yardage needs to be a pass or RB/FB run/trick play.
There's nothing to stop Patrick from making his decision on the field to use his legs in the course of ANY play, whether designed or not.

Like Bieniemy said, he's a competitive prick. If he's been taught to do the thing for his safety, but the risky thing means his team wins, he's going to tell safety to go fuck itself.

We might just have to live with that kind of thing until he gets older and forces himself to play differently because he HAS to in order to prolong his career.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:23 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
Neck injuries including a pinched nerve can be devastating IMO.
Spent the worst two months of my life layed up last winter from a pinched nerve in my neck. Arms going numb, messed up my stomach, felt like someone was stabbing me with a hot knife over and over again in my shoulder. Pain so intense sent my blood pressure into the lower 200's. If I'm Reid Mahomes is my backup (at 80 %)

Big fan of Mahomes and would not like to see his career cut short from injury.
He didn't get a pinched nerve, douche
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:50 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Fuck all that. Seriously, FUCK ALL THAT SHIT.

he isn't Carson Wentz for fuck's sake. it was a flukey fucking accident. Don't you nitwits get your panties in a big bunch over a once in a lifetime accident. Sack up, like Patrick, and let the man play ball.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up