ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official NFL Sunday Night History Channel Game Thread****
Coach 05:08 PM 01-17-2021
Live, from New Orleans, we have two generals who originated from the Civil War, who will try to lead their team to the NFC Championship game.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:27 PM 01-17-2021
Good lord The Great North is worse than the abomination game played by Brees. So terrible
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:45 PM 01-17-2021

Ohhhhh slant boyyyyyy https://t.co/4Xkc56egnA

— C-Murda ™ (@Carlton_Lowkey) January 18, 2021

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:38 PM 01-17-2021

For years I've said Tom Brady was overrated and lucky. But after watching this game tonight where he had 3 TD drives for a combined 63 yards, I have no choice but to admit he is the GOAT. His 3 interceptions forced and screen passes were the stuff of legend.

He is the best.

— Barry McCockiner (@UltraWeedHater) January 18, 2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:22 PM 01-17-2021
The amount of ball slurping Skip Bayless is about to perform on "Thomas Edward Patrick Brady" tomorrow SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!! Smh.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:49 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The funny thing is that I saw a couple of Tampa Bay games early in the year (forced down my throat by the NFL) and I thought Davis looked really good. Then they played the Chiefs and Tyreek Hill put clown shoes on him.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:54 PM 01-17-2021
Rather play the Buccs but we'll probably see the Packers
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:58 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:59 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
As much as I hate to, I guess it's better to root for Tampa next week. I'd much rather face Brady than Rodgers in the Super Bowl.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:13 AM 01-18-2021

Tom Brady and Drew Brees catch up after the game ❤️ pic.twitter.com/Ve5e6T39lN

— ESPN (@espn) January 18, 2021

[Reply]
El caliente 09:07 AM 01-18-2021
As a Saints fan last night hurt. To think we only won 1 Super Bowl during the Drew Brees era (when we could have won 1 or 2 more) is tragic. Heart breaking really. We wasted his prime years by not giving him a solid defense, and when we finally did give him a defense he wasn’t good enough to do much with it.

Worst part about the nola no call in 18 is we should’ve won that year, Brees retires and goes into the sunset, we move forward with a young cheap roster & a new QB of the future and this nightmare never happens. But here we are. Last nights game showed that football really is a team sport. There are no Jordan, Lebron, or Kobe’s in this game, because that’s not how this game is played.

Thanks for the memories Drew.

As a Saints fan I will be pulling for you guys or the Bills to beat the Bucs or Packers. I don’t care for either of the NFC teams, and both you guys and the Bills are on the up and up. Keep up the great work.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:41 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by El caliente:
As a Saints fan last night hurt. To think we only won 1 Super Bowl during the Drew Brees era (when we could have won 1 or 2 more) is tragic. Heart breaking really. We wasted his prime years by not giving him a solid defense, and when we finally did give him a defense he wasn’t good enough to do much with it.

Worst part about the nola no call in 18 is we should’ve won that year, Brees retires and goes into the sunset, we move forward with a young cheap roster & a new QB of the future and this nightmare never happens. But here we are. Last nights game showed that football really is a team sport. There are no Jordan, Lebron, or Kobe’s in this game, because that’s not how this game is played.

Thanks for the memories Drew.

As a Saints fan I will be pulling for you guys or the Bills to beat the Bucs or Packers. I don’t care for either of the NFC teams, and both you guys and the Bills are on the up and up. Keep up the great work.
Agree 100%. The saints meandered in 2007-2008. Won a title, were good for a few years after that. Then meandered again from 2012-2016. Tragic for Brees.

But He’s a Canton no doubter.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:44 AM 01-18-2021
He got "Moss'd"!
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:48 AM 01-18-2021
Brady checking out the new crop of kids to make out with.

“Just let me know if you need a babysitter, Drew.”
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up