ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Worried about Butker
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:45 AM 08-08-2019
With the way this offense scores I'm concerned Butker is going to be overworked and have a short career because of this. Was it a mistake to sign him to a long term contract??

In 2018 this is what he had to do:

87 Kick offs

69 extra point attempts

27 FG attempts

Thats 183 times he had to swing that leg. 11.4 Times per game.

If Mahomes and company match or exceed last year I just think he's gonna be worn out.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:10 PM 01-21-2021
Had a down season?

He only missed 2 FG's on the year and was 100% on FG's over 50 yards! Tough crowd here for Buttkicker.

So he missed a few extra points? Those aren't the kicks that are gonna cost the Chiefs a game; not this team at least.

Missed FG's can hurt you, but again he's only missed 2 (well, 3 now, counting playoffs) on the season and it sounds like the misses in this Browns game were due to the snapper, not Butker.

I don't WANT him to miss XP's, but keep in mind that XP's are not from the 2 yard line or whatever like they used to be and again, it's one point. That should not be an issue for this team. For the 90's Chiefs teams? Absolutely.

I'd go as far as to say, if this is his 'down season', sign me up for it every year. I'll take a few missed XP's in a trade off for 90+% on FG's and 100% on kicks over 50. Sign me up for that shit every single fucking time!
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:37 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Had a down season?

He only missed 2 FG's on the year and was 100% on FG's over 50 yards! Tough crowd here for Buttkicker.

So he missed a few extra points? Those aren't the kicks that are gonna cost the Chiefs a game; not this team at least.

Missed FG's can hurt you, but again he's only missed 2 (well, 3 now, counting playoffs) on the season and it sounds like the misses in this Browns game were due to the snapper, not Butker.

I don't WANT him to miss XP's, but keep in mind that XP's are not from the 2 yard line or whatever like they used to be and again, it's one point. That should not be an issue for this team. For the 90's Chiefs teams? Absolutely.

I'd go as far as to say, if this is his 'down season', sign me up for it every year. I'll take a few missed XP's in a trade off for 90+% on FG's and 100% on kicks over 50. Sign me up for that shit every single fucking time!
Okay, when I said, "down season," I meant only in terms of XPs. Which I don't give a rat's ass about, personally. But I know there's CPers that are truly upset by Butker's percentage on XPs for some reason, so hence the "down season," thing.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up