ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrow: Bengals built to beat the Chiefs
SHOWTIME 09:08 AM 04-15-2024

Joe Burrow: I think Bengals are built to beat the Chiefs. https://t.co/7HdK98HF5N

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) April 15, 2024

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:03 AM 04-15-2024
So far not so much but that means the odds are better for it to happen.

Having players out because they are stupid wont help either

Lets hope we can get it together one more time
[Reply]
In58men 10:04 AM 04-15-2024
Here’s the entire question and response. Some people cry too much when they “think” Chiefs are being underestimated. Burrow is truly speaking facts here, not reason to get upset lol

Speaking this week during the New Heights' live podcast, Burrow broke down why he's had success against K.C. where others have not, looking back fondly at the battles between two of the AFC's recent behemoths.

"I think we both work really hard. They have great players, we have great players," Burrow told Jason and Travis Kelce, per the Bengals' website. "I think we match up pretty well with them. I think we're built to beat them. I always appreciate the legendary battles we have. Guys are out there always making plays. Patrick (Mahomes) is always out there making plays. Both teams have big-time defensive lines. It's a great matchup."
Burrow's comments were nothing short of complimentary, but the claim sandwiched between the rest of his answer is what will spur debate.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 10:12 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Here’s the entire question and response. Some people cry too much when they “think” Chiefs are being underestimated. Burrow is truly speaking facts here, not reason to get upset lol

Speaking this week during the New Heights' live podcast, Burrow broke down why he's had success against K.C. where others have not, looking back fondly at the battles between two of the AFC's recent behemoths.

"I think we both work really hard. They have great players, we have great players," Burrow told Jason and Travis Kelce, per the Bengals' website. "I think we match up pretty well with them. I think we're built to beat them. I always appreciate the legendary battles we have. Guys are out there always making plays. Patrick (Mahomes) is always out there making plays. Both teams have big-time defensive lines. It's a great matchup."
Burrow's comments were nothing short of complimentary, but the claim sandwiched between the rest of his answer is what will spur debate.
He said the Chiefs were built to "beat them," not to be competitive or hang with them.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:12 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Meh. What else is he supposed to say?

Uhhh lots of stuff?

He needs to watch how Mahomes blows smoke up his opponents’ butts. That’s how you play this game.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:16 AM 04-15-2024

That’s like saying, “Oh he only insulted Andy Reid’s mother in that one sentence. Everything else around it was very nice and cordial.”

He said what he said. And the bulletin board is gonna rape him now
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:18 AM 04-15-2024
That’s all well and good but bengals fans probably didn’t read it. They don’t start paying attention to their team until it’s October and they have a winning record
[Reply]
wazu 10:23 AM 04-15-2024
A good first step for the Bengals would be to not finish last in their division this year.
[Reply]
neech 10:24 AM 04-15-2024

[Reply]
Kman34 10:27 AM 04-15-2024
The whole AFCW built their teams to beat the Chiefs.. How’s that working for them??
Oh and…. Fuck the Bengals….
[Reply]
In58men 10:27 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
He said the Chiefs were built to "beat them," not to be competitive or hang with them.
He said Bengals were built to beat them and they actually are lol.
[Reply]
loochy 10:28 AM 04-15-2024
The Bengals were built to miss the playoffs
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 10:29 AM 04-15-2024
Ok Bengals fan...
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:31 AM 04-15-2024
In what way are they built specifically to beat the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:33 AM 04-15-2024
That's all good and well, but Burrow needs to focus on surviving the AFCN first. That division is a daunting motherfucker
[Reply]
In58men 10:36 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
In what way are they built specifically to beat the Chiefs?
Burrow is 3-1 against Chiefs, they also beat us in the Championship game.

If we had to pick one AFC team that “can” beat the Chiefs it’s the Bengals.

I’m just saying, he’s not wrong lol.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up