ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Toney working out in Texas with Pat
O.city 09:27 AM 04-11-2024

Kadarius Toney is in Texas 👀 pic.twitter.com/CR62nAsAai

— how bout those CHIEFS (@hbtCHIEFS) April 10, 2024

Slow times around here, thought this would spur some discussion.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:55 AM 04-11-2024
Hope the fucker is practicing lining up onsides..
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:58 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Man if he would even just return to 2022 form he'd be a weapon.
Pretty sure that's what they're counting on. They've realized he can't carry the weight of being a key contributor, but he can make an impact in a limited role as we've seen. Just get him back to that.

We only have so much money to go around, some of these guys from last year are simply going to have to step up and play better.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:03 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Pretty sure that's what they're counting on. They've realized he can't carry the weight of being a key contributor, but he can make an impact in a limited role as we've seen. Just get him back to that.

We only have so much money to go around, some of these guys from last year are simply going to have to step up and play better.
Maybe he just doesn't have the mentals to be "the guy". Maybe when he's good he's just got to be playing care free.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:03 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Grey shorts guy kind of looks like Rashee.
Not this shit again
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:07 AM 04-11-2024
He needs to stay healthy and actually make it through camp.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:07 AM 04-11-2024
Maybe he just doesn't have the mentals to be "the guy". Maybe when he's good he's just got to be playing care free.
Exactly, when he came here in 2022 he was flying by the seat of his pants. Don't expect him to be an X or Y, just get the ball in his hands a few times a game.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:13 AM 04-11-2024
Good sign. If he's motivated still wouldn't rule him out as a contributor. I'm sure he sees the opportunity with the Rice situation.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:14 AM 04-11-2024
I still have hope for him and am rooting for him next season, so....glad to see him putting in work.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:16 AM 04-11-2024
Maybe with hard work and determination, he will only cause one loss next season, instead of two like last season.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:17 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Good sign. If he's motivated still wouldn't rule him out as a contributor. I'm sure he sees the opportunity with the Rice situation.
He's going to get opportunities whether Rice plays every game or no games. Toney is talented and still on a 1st round rookie contract.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:21 AM 04-11-2024
Honestly, I'm rooting for a redemption arch from Toney now.

Kids got athletic talent, shows sparks of brilliance, but he's just immature. Hell, so was I at that age. Still am! He was thrust into a situation where he was being touted as the new #1 WR for the best team in football after an abysmal start to his pro career and clearly wasn't ready. I think Andy made that comment to give him confidence, but ultimately made him self conscious.

PFF only has him marked down as responsible for 4 drops all last season, but I know he had 4 in the DET game and received PFF's worst single game WR score since 2018, so there were definitely more. His season grade was a 62%, which isn't all that bad considering the NFL fanship's current impression of him. Hollywood Brown, our new #1 WR, only had a 67% grade last season himeself. Anyways, I'd be surprised if his drop % was above 10%. We've seen plenty of college guys with near the same drop %, notably Troy Franklin this year, that are still considered highly desirable and picked in the 1st or 2nd round of the draft.

There's a popular NFL parody instagram that never gives this guy a break. Literally, near daily content trolling him, which is actually pretty funny but a bit overdone at this point.

#K-ToneyComeback
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:22 AM 04-11-2024
If he's there the team and the QB haven't given up on him.
They obviously think he's salvageable. Punt returner, gadget guy? Who knows? But, their actions say they are going to give him another chance.
[Reply]
scho63 10:31 AM 04-11-2024
Is he practicing how to properly drop a pass so it's not an INT?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:37 AM 04-11-2024
If he's there the team and the QB haven't given up on him.
I mean fine by me if we're just looking to stash him as a boom/bust guy. But he's gotta do a looootttt to earn back trust. He's fine now when all is good but he's been another level of bad at dealing with the slightest hint of adversity. We're not talking about a guy making some mistakes. His attitude during those mistakes was another level of awful
[Reply]
In58men 10:38 AM 04-11-2024
Y’all really thought he wasn’t gonna be here this season?

:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up