ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith unlikely to ever play again
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:39 AM 03-21-2019

Alex Smith is “unlikely to ever play again,” per @JasonLaCanfora https://t.co/4GUBsNFqAZ

— Arrowhead Addict (@ArrowheadAddict) March 21, 2019

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:51 AM 02-02-2020
Has Alex been down there in Miami? I haven’t seen him on TV anywhere?

It would be nice if the team acknowledged him somehow.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:52 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol this Alex mentored Mahomes and taught him how to be a pro thing is so overblown. Yeah Alex was nice to him and tried to help him learn, but Mahomes was already light years ahead of where Alex was. KC just loves nice people so everyone has to believe that Alex taught PMII how to read a defense and what kind of pajamas to wear on the night before a game.
This is dumb.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:09 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
@10:30 mark talks Reid and Mahomes
@12 minute mark (game prediction and who he wants to win):

Thanks for posting. Was excellent. Sounds like he was in a very bad place there for awhile with Sepsis.

I don’t give a fuck what a lot of you guys think about him. He played a huge part of lifting this franchise from the bottom of the abyss. 2007-2012 Chiefs

I will forever be grateful for that.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:23 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Thanks for posting. Was excellent. Sounds like he was in a very bad place there for awhile with Sepsis.

I don’t give a fuck what a lot of you guys think about him. He played a huge part of lifting this franchise from the bottom of the abyss. 2007-2012 Chiefs

Well said
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:24 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
This is dumb.
Very dumb. But that's our dipshit9 for ya.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:29 AM 02-02-2020
One thing you have to remember is that Clay celebrated this injury.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:11 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

Agreed. He was going to need a lot of help to win the super bowl but my God man. Some people have forgotten how bad it got. Just shy of a buttfucking DECADE of Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards and Scott Franchise Killer Pioli. And that’s AFTER all the shitting on our souls The 90s and early 2000s imparted on us as fans.

These are the best of times. But we must not forget the worst of times to truly appreciate these times.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:14 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Agreed. He was going to need a lot of help to win the super bowl but my God man. Some people have forgotten how bad it got. Just shy of a butt****ing DECADE of Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards and Scott Franchise Killer Pioli. And that’s AFTER all the shitting on our souls The 90s and early 2000s imparted on us as fans.

These are the best of times. But we must not forget the worst of times to truly appreciate these times.
He got us a playoff win. I have tremendous respect for Matt Moore carrying us for a few games. But Henne and Matt Moore likely don't break our playoff curse. Alex Smith got us over one gigantic bump in our franchise history. And he set the table for mahomes to get us over the ultimate bump.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:16 PM 02-02-2020
By the way, just saw on Twitter that chiefs fans are donating $11 to the Alex Smith foundation. I really love this idea and just threw a donation in.
[Reply]
scho63 12:28 PM 02-02-2020
Alex Smith ain't playing football ever again.

Don't waste your time talking silly nonsense about Alex going somewhere like the Bears.

Some of you have high degrees of delusion or complete lack of common sense.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:39 PM 02-02-2020
Holy shit I CANNOT believe it, Mortensen just said Smith IS attempting a comeback with the Skins and that Rivera is all for it :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:44 PM 02-02-2020
I think there is a fair chance he’s saying that so the team will continue to cover his PT and medical. I have no idea the particulars but it’s certainly possible.

Side note: Rivera must be thrilled with Haskins to say that. LOL
[Reply]
scho63 12:50 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Holy shit I CANNOT believe it, Mortensen just said Smith IS attempting a comeback with the Skins and that Rivera is all for it :-)
I don't buy it. I think he may "try" to qualify for some benefit or salary item by making an attempt.

If he really does try a comeback after that near death disaster, he drops like a rock as a player I respect. (Not that he gives a shit.)
[Reply]
RunKC 12:51 PM 02-02-2020
I have absolutely zero issue with giving Alex a ring if we win. He was a truly great teammate to Pat and helped a kid from a spread system in his first year beyond measure. I’m grateful for that bc it literally NEVER happens.

Some of you assholes hate Alex bc of Cassel and retreads before him.

Stop. He played his role getting us back to relevancy and has been a class act ever since.
[Reply]
Mav 12:53 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol this Alex mentored Mahomes and taught him how to be a pro thing is so overblown. Yeah Alex was nice to him and tried to help him learn, but Mahomes was already light years ahead of where Alex was. KC just loves nice people so everyone has to believe that Alex taught PMII how to read a defense and what kind of pajamas to wear on the night before a game.

You’re an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up