ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How do we save ChiefsPlanet?
TLO 10:47 PM 08-16-2017
I've said this before, and I think it bares repeating - the only good/real football talk that goes on around here is in the chatroom on gameday, and in the draft sub forum.

I personally gave up a long time ago trying to have productive conversations in threads for a few reasons;

1. I got tired of being a "****ing moron" or "butt ****ing mongoloid" when I didn't agree with someone's asinine take. I have a decent amount of football knowledge, and I enjoy discussing it with others in chat on Sundays.

2. The mega threads are not easy to keep a conversation going in. I could reply to someone, go back to work for an hour or two, and our conversation has already been ruined by the typical "Alex Smith sucks" or "Alex is the best" crowd.

3. The Alex Smith fanboys and the Alex Smith haters derail threads all the damn time. What's the point about trying to have a conversation about the TE position when SweetDaddyHate or another will chime in about "who cares who our TEs are, won't ever matter because Alex is our QB - lololololol"

I love this place, I really do. And maybe in a weird way by starting stupid threads all the time and poking fun at Dane on occasion, I'm just trying to lighten the mood around here. (Though I've recently stopped starting so many threads, as well as poking fun at Dane)

Idk what the answer is to the problems Chiefsplanet is having, but I'd like to be part of the solution.
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:36 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just make a list of posters you want banned and submit them to the mod team for review.
you mean to tell me it's that easy after all this time :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:37 PM 08-17-2017
Just make a list of posters you want banned and submit them to the mod team for review.
BOWSER is the only one that come to mind.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:03 PM 08-17-2017
Shhhh..... We are talking football here...
[Reply]
BWillie 07:11 PM 08-17-2017
How to save Chiefsplanet? We find a way to nuke Reddit. I have no clue why people like that place but more and more people leave and go over there. It is one of the worst formats and makes my eyes ****ing bleed. It is a god forsaken unorganized looking shit hole. Why don't they make a reddit in a message board format like Chiefsplanet? It would be glorious.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:15 PM 08-17-2017
By banishing tiger uppercut to romper room
[Reply]
scho63 07:42 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Serious question: Is it time for a CP fund raiser to ensure CP can handle the load of this season?

I have a feeling we are going to tax the server.
Special 800 party line number this season for Alex Smith discussion:

1-800-Alex-Sux :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:37 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How to save Chiefsplanet? We find a way to nuke Reddit. I have no clue why people like that place but more and more people leave and go over there. It is one of the worst formats and makes my eyes ****ing bleed. It is a god forsaken unorganized looking shit hole. Why don't they make a reddit in a message board format like Chiefsplanet? It would be glorious.
I think it's more of a mobile thing.

Still dumb as fuck, I agree. Why anybody prefers that format for online discussion I'll never know. The same dumbfucks who think Arrowhead Pride has a superior comment section to CP's classic forum format. Buttfucking morons.
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:28 AM 08-18-2017
dear BIG smoke,

How to fix the 'planet in one simple step.

1. bring back the tags!!

with regards,
butt fucking Cabletech94.
[Reply]
ping2000 06:28 AM 08-18-2017
This place is like a Greyhound bus full of buttfucking morons. And we are heading straight down the highway to playoff loss hell. (After numerous stops at shitty towns to pick up more buttfucking morons.)

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:20 AM 08-18-2017
It's the same cesspool as it ever was. There is no saving.
[Reply]
Chief Pote 09:34 AM 08-18-2017
Come on man, I ignore the football talk. I watch for the Hall of Fame threads.

Let's see.....the Luv vs Mooooo thread was one of my favorites. Buck getting drunk at a ghey bar...funny stuff. I could name 25 good ones.....

Oh yeah...I forgot my mostest favorite, Hometeams new tattoo. Good times.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:02 AM 08-18-2017
Delete your account
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:08 AM 08-18-2017
This has always been a shit football talk board. I'm here for the trainwrecks.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:34 AM 08-18-2017
When Arrowhead Pride has poop threads, I'll move over there.
[Reply]
Predarat 12:21 PM 08-18-2017
Bring Back EnDelt!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up