Reroka 10:14 AM 10-28-2020
Some of the names.

Report: Cowboys to trade or cut DT Dontari Poe, CB Daryl Worley on Wednesday
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:43 AM 10-28-2020
Yeah wow thats pretty bad, he's just a big body at this point
[Reply]
Shaid 10:44 AM 10-28-2020
Looks like Poe's back issues bit him hard. Would he be a servicable backup? I haven't followed him at all in a couple years.
[Reply]
Monty 10:46 AM 10-28-2020
Gentle pass IMO. Loved the Hungry Pig, but not sure if he fits in Spags' D.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:47 AM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Part of me would be interested in Zack Martin, Vander-Esch or Jaylon Smith.

The other part of me doesn't want anything to do with anyone on that defense :-).
You mean the guys they won’t be trading?
[Reply]
loochy 10:49 AM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Part of me would be interested in Zack Martin, Vander-Esch or Jaylon Smith.

The other part of me doesn't want anything to do with anyone on that defense :-).

Well, part of the defense's problem was that vander esch has been hurt all year. I'd take him in a heartbeat.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:58 AM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I don't think i want anything off that defense.

^
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:22 AM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Poe is dead last in both pass rush win rate and run stop win rate among DTs. Yeesh.
Quad injury last year and is on the wrong side of 30.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:23 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Quad injury last year and is on the wrong side of 30.
Chronic back issues thanks to Bob never rotating him out.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:01 PM 10-28-2020
ZERO interest in Poe. Dude's been cooked for a while and the decline started in KC.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:11 PM 10-28-2020
Doubt Andy and Spags have any interest in those guys.

DAL is obviously going full rebuild; they'll have to start trading some guys to build up some draft picks. Only real questions are exactly who gets traded, and how long do they stick with McCarthy? I'm guessing McCarthy gets the boot right after week 17.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:28 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Doubt Andy and Spags have any interest in those guys.

DAL is obviously going full rebuild; they'll have to start trading some guys to build up some draft picks. Only real questions are exactly who gets traded, and how long do they stick with McCarthy? I'm guessing McCarthy gets the boot right after week 17.
Why they went with that Choad I’ll never know.
[Reply]
Fish 01:30 PM 10-28-2020
JFC the Cowboys have imploded....
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:32 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Why they went with that Choad I’ll never know.
Guy won a Super Bowl. And he had Rodgers executing his offense consistently in the top 10 in the league, without ever drafting a 1st round WR.

Add in the perspective of "anyone is going to be better than Garrett," and it seemed like a no-brainer, probably.

Hell, I thought it would be an improvement over Garrett. I mean, McCarthy did win a Super Bowl, that should count for something when rating HCs, shouldn't it?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:40 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Guy won a Super Bowl. And he had Rodgers executing his offense consistently in the top 10 in the league, without ever drafting a 1st round WR.

Add in the perspective of "anyone is going to be better than Garrett," and it seemed like a no-brainer, probably.

Hell, I thought it would be an improvement over Garrett. I mean, McCarthy did win a Super Bowl, that should count for something when rating HCs, shouldn't it?
It should probably count as much as Green Bay firing him. I mean, how often does GB fire a good coach?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:48 PM 10-28-2020
I just read somet that suggested /prognosticated, Ryan Fitzpatrick to Dallas for a 5th round pick
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up