ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders/Chargers could both make the playoffs...
BlackOp 10:19 PM 10-27-2020
The Steelers/Ravens are almost a 100% lock for the 5th seed...Cleveland and Indy have the remaining two right now.

Miami, Raiders, NE and Chargers...are behind them.

Indy has Ravens, Steelers, Packers and Titans twice..and a H2H with Vegas.

They have a one game lead...two on LA.

Cleveland has a H2H with Vegas this week...tempted to bet on that one. Raiders almost HAVE to win this game to ensure a post-season birth...its an important one.

Chargers look like a potential top seven team with Herbert...and have a pretty easy schedule...Bills, KC and Vegas x2.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 10:22 PM 10-27-2020
Raiders, yes. Chargers, maybe.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:27 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Raiders, yes. Chargers, maybe.
Chargers are the better team IMO...Raiders defense is putrid. Without the refs...KC could have hung 50 on them.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:30 PM 10-27-2020
Chargers?

LOL
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:35 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Chargers?

LOL
Herbert looks great...and their stadium is really, really nice.

FWIW...Patriots 12th man, Clete Blakeman is handling the Pats/Bills game. What are the odds he allows NE to drop to 2-5, almost certainly ending their season? They would have to go 7-2 to even hope of getting the 7th seed. I might bet on that one too...
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 10:40 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

FWIW...Patriots 12th man, Clete Blakeman is handling the Pats/Bills game. What are the odds he allows NE to drop to 2-5, almost certainly ending their season? I might bet on that one too...
The league has shown they don't dump most popular teams that early. I'll doubt they lose.

Raiders D might not be great. But still....new stadium , and coach and GM meant to get headlines
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:44 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
The league has shown they don't dump most popular teams that early. I'll doubt they lose.

Raiders D might not be great. But still....new stadium , and coach and GM meant to get headlines
Clete Blakeman heading a critical game for the Pats...yikes. I'll being paying attention to how this was officiated...

He did the KC/Rams, KC/NE AFCCG, NE/Jags AFCCG and the last Vegas game...all four were atrocious and officiating played a huge part in the outcome.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:52 PM 10-27-2020
BlackOp - puts more emphasis on stadiums than team content. LMFAO - this guy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:53 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

FWIW...Patriots 12th man, Clete Blakeman is handling the Pats/Bills game. What are the odds he allows NE to drop to 2-5, almost certainly ending their season? They would have to go 7-2 to even hope of getting the 7th seed. I might bet on that one too...
Herbert looks like a physically talented rookie. He's going to lose a few more games with dumb mistakes before this season is over.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:58 PM 10-27-2020
Herbert looks like a physically talented rookie. He's going to lose a few more games with dumb mistakes before this season is over.
I dont doubt that..but so will Rivers and Mayfield.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:06 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
BlackOp - puts more emphasis on stadiums than team content. LMFAO - this guy.
There is a history of new stadiums and teams success...Rams, Falcons, Titans, 2016 Raiders (move announced), Vikings, Colts, Patriots, Ravens.

Patterns are patterns...

We're also at the 8th week marker...this is usually right around when the NFL re-calibrates to keep the final half interesting. Ratings are their money maker.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:07 PM 10-27-2020
Of course they will but will they both throw away TWICE as many games as Herbert and the Chargers?

They have a sizable lead and barring a complete collapse from both of them or the Chargers winning at .800 clip the rest of the way, the math just doesn't allow for the Chargers to make it.

Their hole is just too deep to really dig out of it.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:08 PM 10-27-2020
Of course they will but will they both throw away TWICE as many games as Herbert and the Chargers?

They have a sizable lead and barring a complete collapse from both of them or the Chargers winning at .800 clip the rest of the way, the math just doesn't allow for the Chargers to make it.

Remember though, 7 teams this time.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:21 PM 10-27-2020

I never underestimate the Chargers ability to blow a game they should win...I think they hold the record in one score losses. It's an art-form with them...or the football god's pissing on Spanos.

I thought Herbert looked great against KC...and he has continued that. If they ever stay healthy...they are going to be KC's main AFCW rival going forward.
[Reply]
backinblack 05:56 AM 10-28-2020
Raiders schedule gets much easier now, we got the Browns coming up this week and that will tell us more about where the team is. They don't beat the Browns they probably aren't making the playoffs. After that though the hardest game we have is the Chiefs, and who knows we could beat you guys again.

Chargers I haven't seen anything to convince me they are a playoff team this year. They are a decent team, but they are still the Chargers and find very interesting ways to lose. Add into that a rookie QB and it makes the situation worse. They aren't far from being a playoff team, but I don't think they make it this year.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up