ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stephon Gilmore on the trade block
Sassy Squatch 08:59 AM 10-27-2020

#Patriots have talked about trading 2019 Defensive player of the year, CB Stephon Gilmore, per @AlbertBreer

They were in contact and had conversations with teams about trading him in August - Could be a trade target again with Pats going through a losing season without Tom Brady pic.twitter.com/I9SIYJexzP

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) October 27, 2020

[Reply]
BWillie 09:01 AM 10-27-2020
Belicheat is like --- fuck this shit --- it's time to Lose for Lawrence.
[Reply]
loochy 09:04 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Belicheat is like --- fuck this shit --- it's time to Lose for Lawrence.
We'll give you Nick Keizer
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:05 AM 10-27-2020
BOB had a 2025 first and second ready to send.
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:08 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
We'll give you Nick Keizer
No, really, we will give you Nick Keizer. Nothing in return required.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:14 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Belicheat is like --- **** this shit --- it's time to Lose for Lawrence.
There's no way they will catch up to the Jets. They're out of the Lawrence sweepstakes.

If he's planning on getting a QB, he needs to look in the mirror at where the problem lies. Cam has actually been decent, but Belichick yet again refused to draft new offensive playmakers. He usually tries to cut against the grain by zigging where the rest of the NFL zags, but this time that strategy obviously isn't working.
[Reply]
O.city 09:15 AM 10-27-2020
I mean....whats his salary look like?

Would imagine Seattle would be interested, but they need pass rushers more.
[Reply]
cwhocares 09:16 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
No, really, we will give you Nick Keizer. Nothing in return required.
:-):-)
[Reply]
BWillie 09:17 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There's no way they will catch up to the Jets. They're out of the Lawrence sweepstakes.

If he's planning on getting a QB, he needs to look in the mirror at where the problem lies. Cam has actually been decent, but Belichick yet again refused to draft new offensive playmakers. He usually tries to cut against the grain by zigging where the rest of the NFL zags, but this time that strategy obviously isn't working.
They were one of the worst offenses last year. I just thought their defense could keep them in the games this year. Hasn't really been the case. You are right though.
[Reply]
wazu 09:17 AM 10-27-2020
Agree there is no way Patriots are in Lawrence sweepstakes. This is an overall rebuilding move if it happens. Gilmore's contract goes through 2021. They've obviously decided next two years don't look good, so get some good draft compensation, and lose a few more games to improve overall position.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:21 AM 10-27-2020
This is a deal I'd make in a heartbeat.

I figured his contract wouldn't allow it.

He's only on the books for 7M next year. I'd gladly give up our 1st rounder for Gilmore for the rest of this year and next. Easy decision.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:23 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:

He's only on the books for 7M next year. I'd gladly give up our 1st rounder for Gilmore for the rest of this year and next. Easy decision.
We would be unstoppable with Gilmore, but I don't know that we need him as much as we did before. Fenton, Ward and Sneed look like they will be solid for years to come.
[Reply]
O.city 09:26 AM 10-27-2020
Not for a first. No thanks.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:26 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:

Why? The Chiefs are 5th in pass defense and other than in the Raiders game, the secondary has played well.
[Reply]
wazu 09:28 AM 10-27-2020
Since we all know that PFF is the be-all, end-all, I'd like to point out that they are not grading Gilmore well at all this year. Current 2020 grade is 61.0. (For comparison Fenton is at 70.6 and Ward is at 58.6.)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up