ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 101
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 10-03-2018
The puck drops tonight!!!

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Join My League in the 2019 NHL Bracket Contest!

1. Create a bracket here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/
2. Copy your secret edit link, and then paste it here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/join/c7vjprb3

You can check out the league members & results here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/r4sb7

[Reply]
Megatron96 02:09 PM 06-03-2019
The line up for tonight's game for the Blues has Binnington as goalie.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 02:22 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I guess I'm just memeing on the amount of undying white knighting Allen got from the Blues' faithful this year and thus likening him to Smith mostly in that regard.

They also look alike in the face.
I don't think you can really evaluate Allen's play in October and November due to how bad the team was defensively.

Now, with that being said, Armstrong deserves all the criticism for white knighting Allen as the chosen one over Halak, Elliott, Bishop, Hutton, Binnington, etc.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:34 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I don't think you can really evaluate Allen's play in October and November due to how bad the team was defensively.

Now, with that being said, Armstrong deserves all the criticism for white knighting Allen as the chosen one over Halak, Elliott, Bishop, Hutton, Binnington, etc.
I mean there people in the brain trust of the "Blues Lounge" FB users who were calling for Allen to start games in the semifinals and finals.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 03:18 PM 06-03-2019
I watched every Lightning game since the beginning of 2019, and even though Andrei Vasilevskiy was 39-10-4, there were times he looked awful. The sweep by the Columbus Bluejackets he looked just like Binnington, no confidence and the crowd in Columbus was loud. I believe Vasi lost to Boston twice and the Blues once or maybe twice in that stretch. A couple of those wins the Lightning were down 3 goals and they came back.

Louie Dominque his backup was 21-5, not bad. He had a winning streak of 11 in row until he lost late February. If he hadn't been injured, I'm sure Coach Cooper would of started him in the playoffs when they were down 0-3.

Sometimes drastic times require drastic measures. Just like pitchers, some teams can have a goalies number and Binnington doesn't look confident. He's missing too many through the 5-hole. I would think the coach has him on a short leash in tonight's game. As far as the future, Binny is a rookie, he'll get over it a lot quicker if the team wins, with or without him in net.
[Reply]
Shoes 03:23 PM 06-03-2019
Dance with the girl that brought you there- Binnington will bounce back, kid is unflappable.......... unless he gets torched tonight then he is very flappable and I'll change my opinion- but game 3 you start Binny.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:39 PM 06-03-2019
I agree that you probably just ride him out; Allen's not winning you anything.

I also agree that the 5-hole shit is REAL problematic. It has to be mechanics because it's not something we've seen from him at all. He's just way out of rhythm and he's opening that spot up for no good reason.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 03:45 PM 06-03-2019
I know Mahomes and Kelce love going to games together, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Chiefs suggested it.

How brilliant to endear the fans of St. Louis to the Chiefs by having the face of the Chiefs wearing a Blues jersey, chugging on the cam, and waving the towel?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:51 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
I know Mahomes and Kelce love going to games together, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Chiefs suggested it.

How brilliant to endear the fans of St. Louis to the Chiefs by having the face of the Chiefs wearing a Blues jersey, chugging on the cam, and waving the towel?
It wouldn't be the Chiefs pushing that. The companies who have paid them for endorsements would be the more logical reason why we're seeing them out and about at sporting events -especially considering that MLB/NBA/NHL are all indirect competitors to the Chiefs.

Simpler explanation is both of them are just bros who have the capital to bandy about with their ladyfriends to high profile sporting events when they have the time to go.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 03:54 PM 06-03-2019
It probably was just them on their own, but the Chiefs aren't competing with the Blues for attention...they're competing in a recently vacated metropolitan area with the Bears for fans looking for a new team.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:24 PM 06-03-2019
That better not be the last time Glenn performs the anthem.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:25 PM 06-03-2019
GOOD.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:28 PM 06-03-2019
I know we scored first, but I'm not sure I'm up for watching another beat-down because the Blues PP is an utter joke.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:34 PM 06-03-2019
Linesman interferes with the play in the offensive zone.

Imagine that.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:36 PM 06-03-2019
... nice pass, Perron.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:31 PM 06-03-2019
Ouch. That fucking hurts...
[Reply]
Page 68 of 101
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Up