ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 140
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:35 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
Do you understand how bad you are getting trolled here?
Do you understand how you guys need to mass-troll against just athe little ol' me? And still get shown up for the idiots that you are? :-)
[Reply]
loochy 02:36 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Mensa:
Do you understand how you guys need to mass-troll against just athe little ol' me? And still get shown up for the idiots that you are? :-)
WTF?!?! NOBODY HERE IS GETTING SHOWN UP BUT YOU! YOU ARE NOT SMART! WE MESS WITH YOU BECAUSE IT IS ENTERTAINING AND YOU JUST KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE!

/caps lock

Edit: I think Frankie is actually trolling US.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:37 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
So what few here do you consider to be your intellectual superior?
I don't know about anybody's IQ, so I can't name names. But there are many (not few) whom I consider of excellent intelligence and wit. It's easy to see by their style of posting and lack of an instinctive need to insult another poster to make themselves feel better.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:38 PM 08-02-2011
I'll go ahead and say it.

Frankie, your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:39 PM 08-02-2011
I don't know about anybody's IQ, so I can't name names. But there are many (not few) whom I consider of excellent intelligence and wit.
And I'm sure they all vote blue....
[Reply]
Frankie 02:40 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Holy shit! Mensa! Killer!
My son is a member of Mensa. So that particular mod interference is not too out of reality.
[Reply]
Pants 02:40 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
WTF?!?! NOBODY HERE IS GETTING SHOWN UP BUT YOU! YOU ARE NOT SMART! WE MESS WITH YOU BECAUSE IT IS ENTERTAINING AND YOU JUST KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE!

/caps lock
What do you mean he's not smart?

JUST HOW SAFE ARE THOSE PLANES WE RIDE [sic] IN EVERYDAY [sic]? WHAT IF IT BREAKS IN MID-AIR??

Frankie's sense of humor is so keen, he totally saw through BossChief's sarcastic post in this very thread and didn't make a compete fucking idiot of himself. Frankie never does.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:41 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by tooge:
those folks have some serious wind hair
And some serious questions about the argument of some of the posters here.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:42 PM 08-02-2011
I'll bet your son knows you are a putz and knows better than to bring intelligent people around for you to embarrass with your dumbassary.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:46 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by KCHawg:
Nope, still not a mult...but my 25+ years of aircraft maintenance experience says THAT. CAN. NOT. HAPPEN. IN. THE. AIR!!! DUMBASS!!
Everybody is an expert now. Behind their keyboards. :-)
[Reply]
RNR 02:46 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect
Ouch! Dang Bearcat that type of reply can cause some mental scars, hope you can live with that~
[Reply]
Frankie 02:56 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)
What's the problem? I was talking about of a bunch of shit tossing monkeys. And their collective unthinking, instinct driven posts speak of their low IQ.

You on the other hand have argued and presented "evidence." I do not consider you stupid. Just a political ideologue. A trait that drives you to automatically post the opposite view of everything I post, even in non-political posts.
[Reply]
loochy 02:58 PM 08-02-2011
What's the problem? I was talking about of a bunch of shit tossing monkeys. And their collective unthinking, instinct driven posts speak of their low IQ.

You on the other hand have argued and presented "evidence." I do not consider you stupid. Just a political ideologue. A trait that drives you to automatically post the opposite view of everything I post, even in non-political posts.
:-)
[Reply]
Frankie 03:01 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I'll go ahead and say it.

Frankie, your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device
You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159.
[Reply]
Saul Good 03:03 PM 08-02-2011
My son is a member of Mensa. So that particular mod interference is not too out of reality.
People who join Mensa are like the people in the "who's who" books. That is to say that they are gullible and are willing to pay to tell themselves that they are smart and important.

Also, I will bet you that he meets on Friday or Saturday nights. That's when Mensa members tend to be free.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 140
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up