ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 34
« First < 232930313233 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
kcpasco 03:10 PM 04-26-2019
I was told John Dorsey can do a great audible Reek impersonation.
[Reply]
IUsedToBeATightEnd 03:49 PM 04-26-2019
I couldn't hear Tyreek saying to Crystal "you should be scared of me too" in this video.

And if he did, that just proves he's learned to use his mouth instead of his hands to make women shut up when they get annoying, and that's good.
So after asking him to watch his hands are we asking to also watch his mouth ?

Meetoo is turning our brain to water folks.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:52 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd:
I couldn't hear Tyreek saying to Crystal "you should be scared of me too" in this video.

And if he did, that just proves he's learned to use his mouth instead of his hands to make women shut up when they get annoying, and that's good.

The hot takes are getting better and better....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:01 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
She sounds insane, and is likely going to jail for lying Hill admitted nothing
You heard that, too??
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:03 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by bigbucks24:
ok, help me understand something. If she is a lair and committed perjury, what did she lie about? Did she lie to DFS when she said Tyreek didn't do it? If you answer yes, that means Tyreek DID do it. If Tyreek DIDN'T do it, then where is the lie and perjury?
I never said he didn't do it.

We have no idea what all she lied about. For all I know, she lied about everything from 2014-present.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:19 PM 04-26-2019

:-)
[Reply]
jettio 04:29 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Criminal case has been reopened
I think that could end up being good news for Tyreek.

DA blurted out that unethical "crime" has been committed without saying the crime or mental state for the crime.

In that secret recording, I have not heard that Cristal ever said that Tyreek ever admitted anything to her before the recorded conversation.

Prediction: Press release no charges without news conference.

If a case is filed, they have decent lawyers, not afraid to try cases. A public trial could be a great opportunity to prove how badly the "court of public opinion" viewed the case so far.
[Reply]
Rawlsian 04:53 PM 04-26-2019
On the bright side... We aren't financially in a hole thanks to this guy
[Reply]
stumppy 04:54 PM 04-26-2019

Riiiiight, because he's warning her to be afraid of his mouth.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:11 PM 04-26-2019
I keep hearing that he threatened her. Can someone post that again please.
It would be nice if the OP would be updated with all those links. PLEASE.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:11 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Hypothetical: Tyreek, being cleared from all charges, decides to leave to avoid a toxic relationship to avoid future problems. Tape gets released.
BOOYAH!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:12 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Hypothetical: Tyreek, being cleared from all charges, decides to leave to avoid a toxic relationship to avoid future problems. Tape gets released.
This is what happened.

Twice.

2014: HE HIT ME!!!

2019: MY BABY!!!A

Tyreek's only sin is staying with this girl, which h did out of wanting to do the right thing - to be a father, and to stay with the woman he fathered a child with.

Tyreek tried to do the right thing.

He did.

He tried so fucking hard. I've heard he was making house payments for her mother.

And all he wanted to do was ball out and play video games. And, per her own words, that wasn't good enough for her. Heard she was completely insecure and didn't like it when he would go hang out with friends and not include her and fuck knows what else.

And he just had enough of this dumb bitch one day.

And he tried to move on.

And they tried to fuck him over again.

AND THE GODDAMN MEDIA HELPED THIS TIME
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:38 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is what happened.

Twice.

Tyreek's only sin is staying with this girl, which h did out of wanting to do the right thing - to be a father, and to stay with the woman he fathered a child with.

He did.

He tried so fucking hard. I've heard he was making house payments for her mother.

And all he wanted to do was ball out and play video games. And, per her own words, that wasn't good enough for her. Heard she was completely insecure and didn't like it when he would go hang out with friends and not include her and fuck knows what else.

And he tried to move on.

And they tried to fuck him over again.

Unfortunately, society failed Tyreek here. The speed with which information is disseminated and consumed has enabled the rush to judgement we’ve all witnessed here.

The media KNEW he was guilty, so the editing of the audio couldn’t back fire, until it did.

Some fans bailed on him based on his (now-questioned) 2014 incident, but failed to consider him as a potential victim.

It all boils down to something my parents always told me: Knowing a lot is great, but true intellect is knowing what you don’t know.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:45 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is what happened.

Twice.

He did.

He tried so ****ing hard. I've heard he was making house payments for her mother.

And all he wanted to do was ball out and play video games. And, per her own words, that wasn't good enough for her. Heard she was completely insecure and didn't like it when he would go hang out with friends and not include her and **** knows what else.

And he tried to move on.

And they tried to **** him over again.

None of us know what really happened.
What they haven't been able to do is determine what happened.
What ever happened may never be known.
Criminal investigation has been dropped.
Chiefs should re-instate and let what ever happened come to light.
Let the NFL do their thing and worry about it then.

Tyreek should be in camp, not waiting for child services to determine his fate.

IF he did anything it will eventually come to light and we can deal with it until then.
[Reply]
warrior 09:59 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Riiiiight, because he's warning her to be afraid of his mouth.

You have no idea what he's warning her about it could be financially - twit
[Reply]
Page 33 of 34
« First < 232930313233 34 >
Up