ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 34
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:21 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Hey rabble, didn't you lose custody of your kids or some shit? Thank God if so. You're a horrible, horrible piece of shit.
You seem nice.
[Reply]
jspchief 09:22 PM 04-25-2019
People can argue all the semantics and technicalities they want. First impression is that he's a shit human. Now after a few years he's reinforced that. I'm done. Cut this piece of trash.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FAX 09:22 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
To use your own words:
1. It's a "stretch" to blame abuse on a child being a "whiney (sic) little bitch."
2. It's ugly to refer to a child that was abused as a "whiney (sic) little bitch."
3. Civilization has rules to protect those who are unable to protect themselves, like 3-year-olds.

All I'm asking is for you to abide by your own rules. And then everything is simpatico, FAX THE JUSTICE MAKER.
Our posts seem to be out of sequence here.

I fear some sort of necromantic algorithm may be at work.

You may wish to ignore the possibility that infernal and ghoulish forces have infiltrated Tyreek's family and the Chiefs franchise, but I, for one, am willing to confront evil wherever it may manifest.

FAX
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
He took a plea. The matter was later expunged.

We all know he has a history. We know that history "can" be repeated. It doesn't "have" to be repeated, though. That's why we have words like rehabilitation and stuff like that.

Nonetheless, parsing non-contextual words in order to score PlanetPoints is unseemly. Either stand up and debate like a man or piss yourself.

FAX
I have. You're the one saying that you wouldn't defend an abuser while continually defending someone who has admitted to abusing a woman and who doesn't even deny abusing his child on audio.

Maybe you should actually listen to the audio, which you clearly hadn't, before continuing to expose yourself as even more of a fool.

But yeah, it's the kid who's a whiny bitch and you're just rationally evaluating all of this absent biases.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:23 PM 04-25-2019
If you want to make your blood boil, read this thread from Browns fans about Kareem Hunt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/comm...k_but_heres_a/

I'm still livid at Clark for releasing him.
[Reply]
notorious 09:24 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
How can she get money from him if he’s financially ruined and can’t get paid? He’s making a relatively low amount of money now. This feels like a toxic relationship where each of them try to control the other. If she’s pregnant with twins and has a boy with him why not divorce and get child support? Alimony etc.
This feels like hurting him because she can and and he does the same to her. It seems mindless.
Toxic couples are full-blown retarded. It is the very definition of emotion taking over logic.
[Reply]
FAX 09:25 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm not gonna listen to it, but if it is damning and somebody has been sitting on it...**** them, too. It's a child, you don't withhold that.
Excellent point, right there.

A lot of "bad" being passed around among that group.

FAX
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:25 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Our posts seem to be out of sequence here.

I fear some sort of necromantic algorithm may be at work.

You may wish to ignore the possibility that infernal and ghoulish forces have infiltrated Tyreek's family and the Chiefs franchise, but I, for one, am willing to confront evil wherever it may manifest.

FAX

[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:27 PM 04-25-2019
Imagine the circumstances that happen every day without such financial incentives. Unfortunately it’s very complicated. I haven’t read through this thread yet or heard the whole thing but based on what little I have seen of the recording, he doesn’t really seem to think he is abusive or excessive.

He sees respect and obedience without concern for if that’s reality or not and also without concern of the methods of getting it. He also likely doesn’t have a good grasp of what respect and healthy authority looks like. These actions of discipline aren’t things he thinks about with regards to pros and cons and then does it. He probably perceives disobedience or disagreement in many forms as disrespect to him personally and reacts with emotions of anger without thought. At the very least he should have been doing some relationship counseling and parenting classes for some time now if he wasn’t.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
If you want to make your blood boil, read this thread from Browns fans about Kareem Hunt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/comm...k_but_heres_a/

I'm still livid at Clark for releasing him.
He shouldn't have lied.

What if...I'm just saying WHAT IF Tyreek has told Reid and CHunt what really happened, and they've got his back?

Motherfucker had to have learned from the KHunt incident...
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 09:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
She's done it to him before.

The only thing Tyreek is guilty of is not leaving that crazy ****ed up bitch behind 3 years ago.
I agree they should not be together. They will end up ruining each other.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:29 PM 04-25-2019
Damn, this guy doesn't have a clue. Not sure what happens now, but it's not good.
[Reply]
FAX 09:29 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Semantics always have a role when trying to differentiate truth from perception, conclusion, prejudice and suspicion.

That said, as I was trying my level best to review the hard evidence as objectively as I could, and as I witnessed the catfight brewing here on CP, and as I reflected back over the past three decades, I realized for myself I'm out of ****s to give.

Defending Hill on the merits, such as they are, OR damning him on the conclusions you personally feel secure drawing, . . . the damage has been done. Success with Hill on the team can no longer be a joyous communal experience, no matter what. And I'm starting to suspect that enjoying the Chiefs at all can no longer be a joyous communal event, at least for those with years of experience.

Let new blood fill the franchise roster, and fill the stands, and fill the jerseys and merch and all the BB threads. In the words of Roger Murtaugh, I'm getting too old for this shit.
This is a sad thing to read. Very, very sad.

And impregnated with burdensome truths.

Shit bombs create the most devastating explosions. Even when you don't die, the smell endures.

This deal is a classic.

FAX
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 09:31 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Toxic couples are full-blown retarded. It is the very definition of emotion taking over logic.
I agree 100%
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:33 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
I agree they should not be together. They will end up ruining each other.
I think they have?

Even if it doesn't escalate from here, I wouldn't trust anyone ever again if I were him.

And she's obviously got some...issues of her own.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 34
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up